- 15 minutes earlier -

Wonwoo was alone in the kitchen and enjoyed how quiet it was in the dorm, because most of the members had left to practice or went to sleep already.

He had his book laying in front of him, though he wasn't really motivated to read.

Some time went by as he was just sitting around,
when Mingyu eventually entered the room.

Wonwoo greeted him with a smile.

The taller male returned an awkward grin as he sat down in front of Wonwoo.

"It's so quiet in the dorm this evening, isn't it nice?" Wonwoo somehow tried to start a conversation

But Mingyu was already too nervous to think or answer, so he gave the other a short nod as reply.

Though just the moment after that, he gathered all his courage to finally ask Wonwoo the question he wanted to ask for a while now.

at least that's what he thought.

"Wonwoo,.How are you?" Mingyu asked rather awkward.

"I'm good, what about you?" Wonwoo replied calmly.

"I'm totaly great!" Mingyu exclaimed with a panicked smile.
"I just wanted to ask you if- " He started but gets interrupted mid sentence by wonwoo.

"Wait, are you shaking?" The calmer male asked worried.

"No, i don't even know what you mean with that," Mingyu stuttered out loudly, "I was just asking you if you maybe wanted,"

he paused again for a moment looking at Wonwoo,
the two of them shared an intense moment of eye contact.

"a tea?"

Wonwoo's expression reflected a mix of confusion and worry, "uhm.." was the only thing he could give as a reply.

Mingyu already got up from the chair, still looking at Wonwoo,
"I thought so!"
was what he nearly yelled in his still very panicked tone. He tried to play it down with laughing but it made everything just worse.

The exact second, that silence had filled the room again Mingyu ran out of the kitchen, leaving a totally confused Wonwoo behind.