- Finally -

Mingyu was basically swimming in a pool of despair when he heard a knock on his door.

"No one's here." He said

"c'mon" said the voice on the other side of the door.

Mingyu didn't answer a second time, and the door opened slowly,
a bit light entered the room for a moment.

The distressed male didn't turn around to look at the person that had entered.

The other closed the door and made his way through the dark room to sit on the edge of Mingyus bed.

"Are you okay?" said Wonwoo in his deep and normally calming tone, though to the taller it was everything but calming.

Mingyu sighed, " i guess somehow?" he sat up and turned around, smiling a little before breaking their eyecontact again.

"Did you cry..?" Even though the room was dark, he could see some light reflecting from Mingyus wet cheeks.

"only a little." Mingyu replied shortly

Now Wonwoo was the one sighing, getting closer to the younger male and reaching out to wipe away his tears with his thumb.

Although Mingyu was shaking he saw the chance to hold onto Wonwoo's hand as it touched his face.

The room was silent, it was a pleasant silence that assured Mingyu, he was save.
The two of them where facing each other, sitting close together on the bed,with their legs touching.

"Wonwoo.." Mingyu said very quiet, after moments of silence.

"hm..?" he replied. It sounded calm.

Mingyu let go of the others hand, he leans in for a hug which Wonwoo returned softly.

" i will now tell you something.. and i don't know what you may think of me after i did. But please promise me, don't hate me because of that."

"I won't hate you." He said quietly

Mingyu held tightly onto Wonwoo,
"Jeon Wonwoo, i think- no, i know that i like you. And as you maybe already expected.. i like you way more than you would like a friend."

Again a moment of silence

"You know.. i've been meaning to tell you this for a long time now.. "

He knew that Wonwoo could feel his heart beating fast, but he couldn't care less about that right now.

The two didn't let go of each other despite the long silence that filled the room again.

Mingyu felt his eyes tearing up slowly as every second of said silence made him more nervous.

But just as the first tear rolled down his cheek again, he could hear Wonwoo swallowing and feel their hug thighten.

Wonwoo whispered so quietly that the other had to hold his breath in order to hear him.
"... i like you too, kim mingyu."

Now the tears coming out of Mingyus eyes weren't caused by stress, but they were tears of relief and happiness.
The two of them stayed silent and kept hugging for a few more minutes,
till they eventually part and look at each other.

To Mingyu's suprise Wonwoo was also crying,
Later both of them started giggling over the situation as they wiped away their tears.

- Later -

As they had both calmed their laughing, their tears and their nervousness they decided to get tea and talk about the most random things.
And also about their awkward attempts to confess to each other.