Holding on

A/N: Wow for once I'm going to make a Jenna chapter. Gonna be pretty hard but I'll try

Jenna's POV:

Why am I always in the background? The boys just push me away for each other. At least I'm good at spying on them through their DS. I load a special app my uncle put on my DS and load the camera on Michaels DS. His is the easiest to access without notice, since it is on. The image is blurry due to the low quality of a DS camera, but I still can see what is going on.

I see Michaels back and his arms wrapping around Jeremy. I take a quick screengrab of this, and continue to Rich's DS. I remotely start it and then open his camera. I see Jake plant a little kiss on Rich's cheek as he blushes all over the place. The room seems pretty hot since they're both in only tee shirts and shorts. Jake's mom walks in and serves them snacks. I like Jakes view more, so I stay. Jake has a better camera because he isn't always dropping his in rage also.

Rich immediately dives for the Cheetos, and Jake goes for the apple slices. Of course he chose the healthier choice of the two. Jake and Rich leaned and laughed while telling each other jokes, some of which I didn't understand, like when Jake said "You're the hat and I'm like... the boots." I have no idea what that is but it find it pretty hilarious so I'll mention it to them the next time I see them. They eventually finish the snacks and fall asleep practically on top of each other, so I log off for the night and go sleep myself.