Introducing me

Violetta pov
Hi my name is Violetta Castillo. I live with my stepmom Jade and my two stepsisters Gery and Lara. Lara is the meanest and Gery is mean too but not as mean as Lara. I am pretty much their servant, they tell me what to do and i do it. If I don't I probably won't have any more days off and that is Wednesday and Saturday. I'm glad that I get those days off cus if I didn't I would never be able to hang out with my friends, and by the way my friends are Fran, Cami, Naty, Ludmi, Maxi, Broduey, fede and Diego. They are all really nice to me and always help me out when something bad goes wrong or if the guy Tomas tries to ask me out again. (Tomas is pretty much gaston in this story) Tomas is really annoying he always wants to go out with me I mean really me out of everyone who is in love with him he chooses the girl without a real family and is basically a maid, he can have anyone he wants and he chooses me. HE IS SO ANNOYING! Well moving on, my friends are great every chance I get I will talk to them and ask them how they are doing with their boyfriends or their girlfriends. Just to tell you Fran is with Diego, Cami is with Broduey, Maxi is with Naty and Ludmi is with Fede. So I am the only one without a boyfriend. It is kinda weird but cool at the same time because they can tell you everything and I don't need to tell them about my boyfriend because I don't have one. Yay! Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend and that he would be there for me after a long day of Jade, Gery and Lara. I can just imagine having one and going out on dates and loving each other and so much more, man I now really wish I had one. Well now taking about my family again, I don't know my real parents and and any other people that my have been my family but Jade Gery and Lara. Sometimes I really wonder if Jade is really my stepmom because I don't remember my father getting remarried. I feel like there is something she is hiding from me oh well I may never know. Well there is pretty much my life right now. Imagine having my life Violetta Castillos life, the worst life in the world. Well that is everything.

___________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter

This is all about her life so I wasn't sure what else to put

I hope you liked it though

-J