VII | the plot.

slow but steady updates coming back soon.

________

"They say they'll kill for you then they'll kill you for someone else too."

Sajai looked over to Jaimir who seemed to be in a panic. She didn't know who was driving the car or if Alyzai was even in there or if Alyzai had used that as her escape route but either way, it was a stupid move to pull for everybody inside. One thing Jaimir and Kase didn't play about for two different reasons was Alyzai.

Jaimir had real feelings for Alyzai whether she or he accepted them and the thought of something happening to her fucked with his mind.

Kase, on the other hand, made a deal with Jaimir that already made him a little weak so if Alyzai was out on the streets like Kase specifically told Jai not to do, it was a problem.

On both accounts, Sajai had to look out for Jai because Kase was coming for him first. And from his reaction, she didn't need to remind him of anything.

"Yo, did you at least see who was driving?" Linx asked, looking from Jai to Sajai.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I told him I felt something funny, you know that shit never wrong with me." She said, looking down at her phone. "I'm asking around."

"Jaimir, nigga. Calm down, we gon' figure this shit out. You know it's not hard to find niggas in this city especially not with a chick like Zai."

Jaimir stopped pacing and sat down on the chair, wiping his hand over his face. "It's not even just that. Zai gettin' out like that ain't the only problem, especially not just for her, that's our problem too whether you like it or not." He reminded him. "When it comes down to it, I ain't tryna be at war with this nigga. You know how he get."

Sajai looked between Linx and Jaimir. "Whatever happens, you know I'm on your side."

Jaimir looked at her and nodded. "I know. It's not you or Linx I'm worried about. That nigga got a whole army of heartless ass niggas."

"Look, bro. You're the only family I got left. Them niggas, don't worry about it. We some of Kase strongest niggas, ion think he would just put us out like that, you know?" Linx told him, shaking his head. "Don't stress too heavily about it. We gon' find this bitch and deliver her to him and that will make us even. This ain't gotta be on us, my nigga."

Jaimir was listening to him but he wasn't hearing it. There was no way that he was sacrificing Alyzai- she was dumb if she had anything to do with this, but he loved her dumb ass either way it went. He had grown an attachment with her that he had never had with any other female.

Back in the day, when he no longer had a family to call his own he had Alyzai. She was who helped him on his sick days and carried packages for him when he wasn't strong enough. She was the one smuggling drugs through prison gates and sucking policemen's dicks to keep him out of jail. Just like now, he knew she wouldn't be gone for long. She always came back to him.

A ringtone sounded loudly, catching everyone's attention. Sajai looked down at her phone and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Where is Jaimir?" It was Kase and he sounded piss. "And what the fuck is this I hear on the streets about that dumb bitch being kidnapped?"