Eventful Night

We ended up scrambling to conceal my partial nudity. Cane finds the blanket from before and covers me up, while I'm far too embarrassed to face the stranger. Cane leads them out of the room and into the hall, looking over at me and motioning his head towards the restroom. I get up carefully, heading into the bathroom while the two talk.

I can't believe that just happened... What are the chances we would be interrupted??

My mind is flustered, my hand shaking as it reaches everywhere but the sink. I finally get my bearings and turn the faucet on, dropping the blanket to clean myself. I start with the obvious mess at my stomach and thighs, before using a towel to dry the sweat from my face. I spot the pair of pants Cane wore earlier, hung over the edge of the tub. Although they were a baggy fit, they were the only thing I had. I knew he wouldn't mind anyway, and therefore didn't think twice before slipping them on.

Covered and cleaned, I take a moment to breathe. Taking deep breaths and composing myself. Yeah, nobody expected that to happen. And yes, I was still beyond fucking embarrassed. But I had to suck it up.

I nod to myself, leaving the bathroom. Cane, who was no longer exposing his traits, and the stranger from before, were back in the living room. They were whispering a heated discussion. My thoughts of encouragement vanish from my mind altogether, now worried that I was intruding. It was too late to crawl back to the bathroom- they face me in unison, going completely quiet.

"Um, Oliver," Cane begins. He gestures to the stranger, smiling faintly. "This is Vix, my roommate."

Now that I see Vix correctly, I make out his appearance easily. He was a tall and broadly built person, with black hair, green eyes, and tan skin. He wore glasses, and a normal outfit, comprised of a black t-shirt, and blue-jeans. I didn't get the best vibes from him, as he refused to make eye contact with me. Or speak...

"I-It's a pleasure," I attempt.

Vix continues to remain silent, giving me the cold shoulder. It then dawns on me what the issue might be. I had a feeling it was prejudice. He was obviously not a small breed. It only made my mind race with possibilities, and questions of what animal he was.

Without warning, Cane stands up and walks over to me, taking my hand. He doesn't stop smiling, and looks at me with a warm fondness that immediately clears my thoughts. As if now ignoring his roommate, and going on a different topic, his serious attitude makes a 360.

"It's getting late. We should retire."

I nod in agreement, realizing how tired I was. The night has been eventful, nobody could doubt that. And it would seem that we lost track of time. With a glance at the clock, I read "11:03pm". Not incredibly late, but enough to where someone should be relaxing for the night.

Cane looks over his shoulder at Vix, and then begins to silently take me towards his bedroom. I follow, not meaning to drag my feet, but ending up idly scuffling behind him. He closes the door behind us, letting go of my hand to open his dresser drawer. He takes out a pair of shorts, handing them to me.

"They might be more comfortable...and fit better." He tugs at the hem of the borrowed pants I wore, dragging me closer to peck my lips for a sweet brief kiss.

I take the shorts from him, pushing his body away with a bashful huff. "Couldn't exactly find anything else at the moment."

Cane brushes his hand through the locks of my hair, chuckling to himself. "I know. Get dressed, Olly." He says this, walking to the bed. He lays down on his back, keeping to one side.

I slip out of the pants and into the shorts, adjusting the strings so they would fit better. They were made with a tail escape at the back, something that the pants were short of. I was relieved to see that, and sigh contently once I was set. I sit on my side of the bed for a moment, rubbing my eyes with a small yawn. Eventually, I lay down on my side, facing Cane.

He turns to face me as well, and uses his arm to bring me close. Since we were laying on top of the covers, being beside one another gave us an amount of warmth. I gladly burrow my face into his side, an arm lazily hooked over him to guarantee he wouldn't move.

"Goodnight Oliver."

Already half asleep, I answer by tightening my fingers around his torn tank top. We both enter a peaceful silence, which leads to us falling asleep within the hour.