Prodigy .

--

This is an requested imagine from my girl @Dope_dancer24 .

Enjoy:).

--

I've been at Prodigy's house for about three hours now, watching movies non stop.

This is what we always do, nothing new and I love it.

I was drifting off to sleep, when Prod shook me out of my daze.

"Baby, wake up the movies done".

"I'm up Prod, I'm up".

I rubbed my eyes and glanced up to the clock, it read 10:30PM.

"I should get going, you're probably tired". I insisted .

"No, you could sleep over tonight Shianne it's fine with my parents they love you".

I accepted his offer, to tell the truth I was hoping he'd offer.

"Alright Prod, let's go outside and look at the stars".

I eased my body off of the couch making my way to the Crippens garden.

I laid out on my back look up to the beautiful dark sky and twinkly stars.

"It's beautiful baby".

"It really is bae".

I laid back smiling, thinking how beautiful and peaceful my life has been since Prodigy came into it.

"Prod, how much do you love me?"

I was just wondering, wanting to hear his answer.

Prodigy gave me a weird look then turned over to my side resting on one arm.

"Until you or anybody in the world could count all the stars in the sky is when I will stop loving you" He whispered into my ear.

He gave me chills, and made my brown skin cheeks flush red.

"Yell it to the world, don't whisper it to me".

"Shianne, baby, you are my world".

Those words just set it off, from here on out I officially know Prodigy is the one, the one for me.

I was still stuck in the moment with these new feelings when I felt tender juicy lips on my neck causing hickeys to form.

"Craig stop" I managed to moan.

"Craig? Baby, I'm baby to you not Craig".

"Okay I'm sorry 'baby' , I'm not ready to do this outside!"

I mean, I was down for whatever but not outside where the neighbours could see and hear us.

All this extra stuff Prod, I mean baby was doing was turning a girl on.

Just then I felt him bring his body onto mine, and his hands trailing down to my kitty area.

A soft moan eased out of my lips causing baby to smirk through our lip locking.

It's too late to stop him now.

My area was already dripping from the action, and I felt my bottoms and underwear being taken off roughly.

Before I could stop Prod he smashed his man hood into my body.

"CRAIG PRODIGY CRIPPEN FUCKING JR!"

I yelled out, not even moan yell.

"Baby, I told you I'm baby not Craig, nor Prod".

The pleasure I was feeling was off the top bomb.

By this time, Prodigy was pumping in and out of me faster than he had ever before.

I was moaning louder than ever before I know the neighbours knew Prods name for sure, I felt my body on the edge of cum'ing .

"Mm, baby, yes!"

"Shianne, baby I'm about to cum".

I was about to too .

"I'm cum'ing right now, do it with me".

"Okay baby now"

I was about to cum on Prods last two pumps before the unexpected happened.

"CRAIG WE'RE HOME!" Mr. and Mrs. Crippen both yelled out.

"OH SHIT!" we both whispered.

--

I hope you enjoyed @Dope_dancer24 .

I made it freaky for you because I know you wanted it freaky deep down .

Lol.

But ya'll bouta get caught up in the garden smh.

I hope you liked it and I hope I spelled you're name right 😳.

Much love to you, since you're my most die hard fan , and tell me if you want another imagine or anything :)

Much love - Aaliyah❤️.