Princeton.

--

Part two.

--

"Now I got the both of us in this situation".

--

Baby girl I can't imagine what it's like for you-

"Lo, are you even sure it's mine? I mean anything could've happened".

I got you pregnant now inside there is a life in you-

"What the fuck Jacob, are you serious!"

I know you wondering if this gon make me think bout wifing you, like if you had my first child would I spend my whole life with you?-

"I know, it's just-". I was cut off harshly.

"It's just what!? it's just that you don't love me! I'm having you're first child".

Now I ain't trying to pick a fight with you I'm trying to talk-

"You're making a big deal about this Lo, about loving you and this child!"

Now I ain't trying to spend the night with you I'm kinda lost-

"You're right, you don't know shit about love always running the damn streets with you're big ass head!"

See, I've been giving it some thought lately and frankly I'm feeling like we ain't ready and this-

"What chu mean I ain't know shit about love? That's all I've been giving you!".

Hold up now, let me finish-

"What you need to do is show this child in my stomach which is both ours love".

Think about it baby, me and you still kids ourselves-

"Lo, we are still young! I'm 16 you're 15!".

How we gon raise a kid by ourself? Handle biz by ourself?-

"We could do it, I know we could".

A nigga barely over 20, where the hell we gon live? Where am I gon get that money?-

"We have nothing to supply this child with Lourdes!"

I refuse to bring my boy or girl in this world when I ain't got shit to give em-

'This girl must got me fucked up, I'm not bringing our child into such a cold world with nothing not even a stable home' .

And I'm not with them niggas who be knocking girls up and skate out so girl we gotta think about how the options way out, what's the way out?

"What's the way out Lo, what is it?"

'Abortion' was all I thought.

"What do you mean way out? I'm not aborting my fucking child because of you're bitch ass!"

Uhh, and I ain't too proud to say that I cry sometimes, I cry sometimes about it.

Uhh, and girl I know it hurt, but if this world was perfect, then we could make it work but I doubt it.

Uhh, and I ain't too proud too tell you that I cry sometimes, I cry sometimes about it.

Uhh, and girl I know it hurt, but if this world was perfect, then we could make it work but I doubt it.

She say-

"Nigga you got some nerve to come up to me talking about abortion. This my body nigga so don't think you finna force shit!