💞CHAPTER 1💞

Chapter 1 - He completes my life? Part 1

Narrator
Yume was dreaming while sleeping in her S4 Dorm.

Yume's POV

~Dream~
"Subaru - kun, I Love You!" 😍 As Yume say.

"Yume, I Love You too..." 😍 As Subaru hugs Yume.

"I won't let anyone have you...." 😎 As Subaru said and makes eye to eye contact with Yume.

And as their faces comes closer to each other and they KISS.... 😚

~END OF DREAM~

"Wah! Yume what are dreaming?!" 😣As I said to myself and I checked the time to see it was already 5:00 and decided to jog.

"Maybe jogging will help. "😮 As I stood up and change into my Jogging Uniform.

Changes

"Yosh!" 🙌 As I said and went out.

At the tracks

Narrator
Yume was jogging until she heard footsteps.

"Hah... I knew it! Jogging helps me! " As I continue jogging until I heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind to see it was............

SUBARU?!

"Oy! Yudetako! " As he waves his hand. I slowly feel my face heat. Then my foot tipped into a rock and I fell but luckily Subaru caught me.

We both looked at each other and I blushed super hard. Then he help me stand up. But I once again fell. And I said to him

"Subaru, I can't feel my legs!" As I said while I'm still holding Subaru's hand.

"Fine.." As Subaru carries me bridal style and said

"I'll take you to the nurse." As Subaru said and my mind was full of questions like "Does he care about me?" "Why is my heart beating so fast?" "Wait, Do I like him or does he like me? I don't know!". Then my face blushed and I think Subaru noticed it and he also blushed we both looked away.

While we were walking three girls saw us then.....

"Look, Subaru-senpai's carrying Yume-senpai! I have to picture this!" As girl one said.

"Me too!" As another girl took her phone.

"Me too! Me too!" As the last girl said and took her phone.

"This is so embarrassing..." As Yume said with embarrassment. And while Subaru was blushing like crazy.

Then the two of us went to the nurse.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

Then.........

To be continued.

Haha! I'm so evil! That was to cheesy! But still the first chapter! Ya Ho!

Words : 395