💞CHAPTER 2💞

Chapter 2 - He completes my life? Part 2

Previously on "Feelings?!" An Aikatsu Stars Fanfic

Then the two of us went inside the nurse's room.

Knock Knock...

"Come in!" As the Male Division's Nurse Mia Kanari opened the door. And as the two of us went in.

"Oh Subaru! What do you - Wait?! Is that your girlfriend?!" As she asks.

"What?!" As the two of us looked at each other, blushing at the same time.

"No?! Nurse, Yume just got -" Then the nurse cut of what Subaru was saying.

"So what's your name?" As she asks. And as Subaru let you sit in one of the chairs.

"Arigato Subaru-kun! Um....... I'm Yume Nijino! A S4 member! And plus Subaru's not my boyfriend. I just a sprain." As she starts to massage my foot.

"Oh OK! I thought you and Subaru were lovers. The two of you look great together!" As the two of us looks at each other with red on our chicks.

"But why?"

"Some people ship you two. And I'm one of them! Here I'll show you proof!"

"Where did you get that!?" As Subaru was shouting.

"Haha! You know the three girls you meet on your way. They were the ones of got this photo!"

Time Skip

(A/N : I'm lazy to write.)

After going to the nurse

"A-Arigato Subaru-kun." As I went to my class.

"You're welcome Boiled Octopus."

And as Yume went inside the Flower Song Class's Room

"Ohayō Min'na!" As everyone was staring at me.

"Yume-senpai............... Is this true?" As a student showed me the picture were Subaru was carrying me.

"Yume Senpai, you're dating Subaru-senpai!?" As everyone screamed.

"What?! No?! Why would you all think about that?" As I said. Then Laura-chan walked towards me.

"Don't deny it! Subaru and you are fine!"

"Oh thank you Laura! You believe in me!" As I said while hugging her.

"To be lovers.." As Laura whispered to my ear. My face flushed into a red apple.

Then.....

Bing Bong!

S4, M4 and Admins please come to my room!

Then all of us went.

......................

Cliffhanger

Wah! I'm sleepy so this chapter is a bad one but don't mind at least I've done it. That's fine with me.

Outta here!

~Iris Tsukino Out!~