Real Life

Nate starts to wander around his apartment, looking around, making sure that everything is clean, tidy and perfect.

He didn't know what Hayden wanted to talk about but he knew it was important, otherwise she wouldn't come here to talk to him. She even said she didn't want them to be in contact anymore.
At all.

But when she texted him, told him she had something to tell... he couldn't shrug off the feeling that maybe she would want to fix things between them.

Cut off short in his thoughts by the doorbell, Nate slowly walks towards the door and opens the door.
He's met with a weird Hayden. She is clothed normally with a white jacket and white jeans on and a purse she's only holding with one hand, but she looks... different.

Her eyes are sore and her cheeks are red. She looks like she cried a while ago.
Nathaniel frowns at her appearance.

"Hayden what's wron-" he was about to finish off his sentence, but before he could, she cut him off, by wearing a straight and emotionless face and saying :
"I'm pregnant. It's yours"

End of book one. book 2 available in my works :) Thank you so much for reading this book. You can't even know how happy I am to witness that I have 1,45k reads when I just finished it ! Thank you !
Nayden
Or
Hayte ?
COMMMMEENNNTTT I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ONE YOU PREFER .
Love you all xx
Mim
Note written on Wednesday, December 13, of the year 2017:
Do you guys still like this story? Cause I was thinking about making a sixth book which I won't be able to do if people don't like it obviously... 🤨