heartbreaker

you woke up to your phone blowing up. of course it was jake aemir and mikey so you open all the message and they all asked you out and they all said they loved you.
A- mckenna i love you will you be my gilfriend?
M- mckenna dont listen to jake or ademir they dont love you like i do. please i love you be mine
j- hey, i really love you mckenna you make me happy mikey and ademir dont love you i want to call you mine.

you close your phone and dont respond to anyone because you didnt want to make anyon mad or upset.

when you do finally respond you tell all three boys to meet you at your house. you were about to tell them you couldnt date any of them because you didnt want the other 2 feel heartbroken and left out.

you were pulled out of your thoughts by someone wrapping their arms around your waist you turn around and see jake and your heart melts... you kiss him. you felt akward cause you told them that you wouldnt date any of them but you really wanted to date jake. but you also wanted to date ademir and mikey.

you hear the door open and you and jake pull apart. mikey and ademir walk in and sit next to jake of the couch .

Y- guys i CANT date ANY of you because i dont want the other 2 to feel left out or heartbroken so my final answer is no... to all of you. im sorry.

saying those word killed you. you ran upstairs crying and jake followed you and says.....

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger i will update tomorrow if i can.