confession

jake follows you and says

J: im sorry if we pressured you mckenna. we all love you and want you to be happy so we all respect your decision.
M: Thank you jake. i love you guys too i just cant decide.......
you turn around and look at jake and you walk towards him and plant a kiss on his lips.
                  you walk out the door and walk into the living room where mikey and ademir are so i decide d im going to give each of you a chance to take me on a date each 2 times. and on the last day ill decide...
m: okay. when are the days??
y: mikey gets monday and wednesday, ademir gets tuesday and friday, and jake gets thursday and saturday.
j m a: okay.
                  All the boys leave an you are left in your apartment alone to think.  you decide to take a shower and get into bed. today is sunday so you and mikeys date is tomorrow. you go to bed thinking about all the boys and the dates that are soon to come.
                                            you wake the next morning and take a shower and change into:

after you change you get a text from mikey.

M: hey, cant make it my ex called....
Y: WOW MIKEY!!!!
M: Im sorry........

you turn your phone off and make a group chat with all of the boys.

groupchat:
y: hey guys so mikey is with his ex and he bailed on me so who wanna hang?
J: Damn really mikey. your such a dick
A: ill hang
Y: okay. ademir you can come over
m: im sorry mckenna.

you ignore mikey an turn you phone off. Then you hear the doorbell you get up and open the door to see a sad looking mikey.
you slam the door and tell ademir to hurry up an come over.
A: Sorry, no can do. mikey needs to talk to you.
you throw your phone across the room and scream. you were frustrated you were so mad.