Chapter 6

Carson

We all got called to the lounge by Arabella whilst Dalton carries Julia into the guest/ sleepover room she is sleeping in as we waited for Dalton there was an awkward silence till it was broken by footsteps coming which were of Course Dalton.

Sophia

Me and Luna knew it was going to be about Arabella you can tell by her bloodshot eyes she was crying as soon as Dalton came we started listening.

Arabella

Arabella" so guys I called you all here to tell you all what happened after you all moved"
All except Dalton and Arabella" sorry"
Arabella"you don't need to be anyways I'll just give Dalton the part that you all know. so Dalton you just now me and Julia well that all we are just the two of us are parent died in a car accident"
Dalton "you don't have to bring it -
*tear rolled down whilst Luna and Sophia comfort her*
Luna " Me and Sophia take it from the part me and Sophia now"
Sophia " I loved her parent they were like our parents we would all get together and hang out"
*tear rolled down All their eye but Dalton looked sad*
Luna" they never moved on it affected Julia and her the most they never had anyone left but only us"
Sophia " they moved into an apartment when Arabella met Brett "
Luna "oh how sweet Brett was we were all friends and we got along but only me and Sophia knew Brett started to verbally attack her we tried to help her"
Sophia "but we couldn't Brett stop us from seeing each other and we ended up moving leaving Arabella there we ended up losing contact with her that's all we know"
Arabella"thanks for telling them up to there well I thought Brett was the love of my life until he started verbally attacking me that when Sophia and Luna moved out so Julia didn't have anywhere to go when Brett came to my house he made me lose all my friends the only friend I had was Katie which was Brett's sister but when I told her something she would tell Brett and he would verbally abuse me and from verbal attack, he started abusing me "
*showed them a huge scar*
Arabella" this was the scar I got when I tried contacting Carson do you remember when I text you the words those words was a riddle to find out I needed help"
Carson cried and said "no I thought it was someone else "
Arabella" I know you did but Brett found out and he throws a vase at me in front of a terrified Julia who was crying so much I tried to calm her down and not show her how much it hurt and he tried slapping her I stopped him but he licked me right in my belly and left me there I pain I grabbed my self up and calmed Julia down and sorted the scar out after that day he tried to hitting Julia for something Random I tried to keep her safe so he wouldn't get to her And he would beat me till I lay there in pain"
Arabella"I am telling you this part now so Julia is not here we ran away from Maryland so Brett won't hurt use we escaped when he left we hid our suitcases so he wouldn't attack us but now he had found out we ran away he started threatening me on the text"
I went to get my phone what was shattered on the bottom Corner and show them the texts they were all shocked and we were there crying
Arabella"I'm just trying to keep Julia safe so he won't get to the last person I have here so once we are settled in LA and Julia finds someone I will go back to Maryland and let Brett do what he wants to me but I will keep the promise of Julia being safe with you lot "
Sophia "no Arabella I don't want you to go back there please for Julia you can't"
Carson hugs me and says
Carson "Arabella I took you so I can take care of you how your parent did so you not going out of my site"
Conner "Arabella you are my sister if Brett comes for you he'll have to go through use boys"
Dalton"Arabella smile or I will tickle you"
*Arabella looks down*
Dalton walks up to me and starts to tickle me I was laughing so hard I could breathe they all started recording it, we stopped and all of them except me and Dalton started smirking we looked at them confused
Arabella"ok guys I'm going to bed"
All "we are coming too"
All "night"
-------------------------------------------

hey guys
I hope you like this chapter