Chapter 1

Meggie's P.O.V

" Meggie, I'm outside " Cameron said threw the phone. I know you are probably asking why THE Cameron Dallas is outside my house well.. he's my best friend he lives across the street from me. We've been friends since we were 5. I trust him with everything and anything. He's been with me threw everything and was there when I needed comfort. My parents died a month ago my sister and I took it really bad. But there was Cameron Dallas to be with us and to support my sister and I.

I run down the stairs with my bookbag swinging right to left. I open the door and yell " Bye Brianna!!"

" Bye Meggie tell Cam I said hi " Brianna responded. My sister's name is Brianna she's 13 and I am 16. I slam the door of my house and walk to Cam's car. " Hey loser " Cam says. I just stick my tongue out and laugh.

When we arrive to our high school, Tina immediately spots me and comes running to give me a hug. "Hey Gurl haven't seen you for so long " Tina exclaimed. " I know omg.. after school me & Cameron were thinking of going to Starbucks then the mall want to join?" Tina nodded. The bell ranged.

I waved bye to Tina and went to catch up with Cameron. Me & Cameron have homeroom together.