Chapter 5

* Meggie's P.O.V *

I turned around and saw her smirking. I got the courage to say something which I did, " What do you want ? " I said obviously already annoyed by her appearance. She looked behind her as if looking if someone was to hear her, she finally said something and I was taken back by what she said " Listen, I obviously don't want to be here as you can see and I don't like your attitude. " I quickly responded before she could say anything else " I really don't care if you don't like my attitude I could care less really.. && bye " she looked taken back of what I just said I smiled and left. I felt pretty confident of what just happened and how I stood up to her. I continued walking to my locker where I told Cam to meet me at. Once, I was on the top of the stairs I saw Cam giving me a cheeky smile I gave one in return. While, we were walking to lunch I told him about Samantha. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. I honesty didn't care if he kissed me on the forehead or cheek, like it was just a friendly gesture, because I do the same to him. When, we took our seats at lunch the whole crew came in meaning Tina,Cam,Gina,Chris.

Chris was basically my bestfriend after Cam haha. && Gina was my bestfriend too after Tina !! They were basically the people I trust with my life completely. After, lunch I headed right to Spanish and we went our separate ways.

* Cameron's P.O.V *

I'm getting the feeling of telling Maggie that I like her a lot. But, the thing is what if she doesn't feel the same way, and then things get awkward and you know ... UGH. As, I arrive to English class, i was stopped by someone as I get a familiar idea of the person I knew it was Chris so yanked him off. " What the hell? " I say " sorry I need help with something " I sigh and laugh a little saying " what ? " he sighs for like a minute or two and responds " I need help.... uhm I like Gina well I started to and I want to ask her on a date but idek how and what I would do for the date ! " I smile at him wide and laugh he gives me a confused look and I just clap my hands like an idiot until I have the breath to say something.

" okay well I can't give you any ADIVCE since I can't even tell my crush how I feel about her so yeah "

"oooo. && iiiii. who's the girl ? wait. nvm"

"haha yeah Maggie is so-" GCO

" wait. MAGGIE? "

"yeah. wth? who did u think it was?"

" uhm. "

" omg. "

" yeah "

" DDAAAAARINGNGN" the bell rang

" i gtg ttyl "

" ayye man. "

After, that I went directly to class letting nothing stop me. 💀

( A/N haha yay thank you for 39 reads yeah I know I'm lame. anyway hoped you liked this chapter !! please vote,comment,follow thanks LOVE YAAA !! ) 💗💁💕😍

- Stephaniiie💎