Chapter 8

* Cameron's P.O.V *

might as well tell them now ..

" Well guys uhm.. um. I got big on vine and YouTube. && this guy named Bart called me and asked me if I wanted to enter this convention called Magcon meaning meet and greet ... " (GCO)

" OMG CAMERON IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. " Maggie practically yelled. and made the rest of the people here look at us with weird looks. Tina gave me a thumbs up and a smile. But, I didn't smile back knowing what I would lose if I went.

" uhm. so like I was saying Bart asked me to join and I haven't answered him back because that means being away for a while. I'd be traveling to many places Nashville, New York, etc. " I said. Looking at their expressions they didn't seem to happy with the rest of the news. Until, Meggie spoke up and said " I'm happy for you and I want you to go. Don't worry about us. Yes, we'll miss you tons but this your future were talking about. " i nodded. After, the news we finished drinking our drinks.

The ride back was silent. Meggie didn't look at me or Tina she just looked out the window she looked pretty hurt. Once, we reached the mall I told Tina we'll meet her inside, and took Meggie to talk to her.

"Hey"

"hi"

"are you okay about all this, I want go if it means leaving you heart broken.?"

" Cameron.. I'm happy for you but a little sad your leaving.. I don't want you staying here and missing your opportunities because of me." Meggie said. and walked off. she catches up with Tina and turned back to look at me and give me a small smile..

A/N OMG I KNOW THIS IS SHORT YEAH YEAH. I'm sorry about it. I took so long to update so I know I am planning on doings weekly update. so I'll be updating either Friday or Saturday, every week starting today !! since I finished school yesterday and it's the beginning of summer😛

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW !!! ILY💋

-Stephaniiieee🙈