ME?!

Izzy's POV

There were only fifteen minutes left of adoption time. 2 kids have already been adopted. I sat on my bed looking out the window when I saw a teal car come up. "Woah, guys look at that car." All the kids huddled around the window.

"Woahhhhhhhhhh," They all said in sync. We looked as two boys and a girl came out of the car.

'She's so pretty,' I thought to myself. We waited about ten minutes, to see who the lucky kid would be.

Grayson's POV

I got out of the driver's seat and looked up at the orphanage. "Yep, that's it," Cameron said. I looked at one of the tinted windows and saw maybe 7 or 8 kids looking at us. I looked at the window on the other side of the building and saw 10-12 teens. I looked back at the kids and saw one girl talking to the little ones. She seemed nice. Maybe we will get her. Well, we should look in the files first. We walked in and went to the front desk. "We're here to adopt," I said. She took us to a room where an older lady was sitting. "Hello, nice to meet you guys, I'm Mrs. Vieara, and I'll be helping you three look for a child or teen today. First, may you please fill out this form?" Cameron grabbed the form and filled it out. "How old are you guys?" She asked us. "I'm 17," Ethan said. "Same were twins," I said. "Just turned 20 ma'am," Cameron said, trying to sound professional. "Alright, so is anyone dating or married here?" She asked, "No, we're siblings." Ethan said laughing. "Hehe, sorry sir." Mrs. Vieara said. "It's okay," I said. "So are you guys going to adopt a kid or a teen?" She asked, "A kid" Cameron said. "Gender?" "Girl" We responded. "Okay, I'm going to ask some questions about your living environment alrighty?" Ethan, Cameron, and I nodded our heads. She continued to ask when our house was built, if we have more than 4 windows, what we do for jobs and many other questions about us. She handed us a file book. "This has all of the girls in it, the kids are in the front and the teens are in the back. They are sorted by age." She walked out of the room and closed the door. Cam held the book and looked on the first page. "Okay guys, the youngest is 3 years old." She read all of the files to us and showed us all the pictures. All of them were nice, but we didn't find one quite perfect yet. We looked through all 5 files. We looked at number six. A girl. Age 9, blonde hair, blue eyes. Named Kylie. We liked her a lot but decided to look at all of them. There was nobody else so we flipped back to Kylie's page. The lady rushed back into the room. "Oh my goodness, for almost four years, this little girl never got adopted, and we thought that just nobody liked her, and I just found her page. It was hidden in the boys." She took the file and put a picture on it, putting it at the end of the girls. "Here." She said Handing us the book back. We flipped to the end. A girl. Age 12, brown hair, hazel eyes. Named Isabelle. (Almost always called Izzy.) I looked over at my brother and sister and they looked at me, at the same time we all said, "We'll take Isabelle." She smiled. "I'll bring her down to meet you guys, okay?" She asked. We nodded while she walked out the door yelling her name.

Izzy's POV

I hear footsteps coming to the stairs. "Izzzzyyyy!" Mrs. Vierea called. All the kids looked at me and I smiled in shock. "Go get em' Izzy," My best friend Kylie said. I ran down the wood stairs, nearly slipping in the process. She put her hand on my back and we walked to the adoption office. "Izzy, these nice siblings were looking to adopt you. I smiled, "Hello," I said smiling. I looked at both of the boys, one by one. Twins?