Chapter 4

“You know it's funny when it rains it pours. They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.”  

“If you could walk a mile in my shoes you'd be crazy too.”  

“Dr Dre All Day”  

“Out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin”  

“I was born Ezeogo Igariwey to live my life a legacy for the world,like a wound that healed with a scar that remains."My legacy will leave a mark on the world and I shall never be forgetten for my good,bad,and ugly deeds.”  

“we wouldn't ask why a rose with damaged petals”  

“For every dark night there is a brighter day”  

“If I was white I would have been like John Wayne... I feel like a tragic hero in a Shakespeare play”  

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This collection of more than 100 poems that honestly and artfully confront topics ranging from poverty and motherhood to Van Gogh and Mandela is presented in Tupac Shakur's own handwriting on one side of the page, with a typed version on the opposite side.

-2 Pac