Who Are You Again? (One Shot)

Dedicated kay Ate Rayne a.k.a pilosopotasya kasi ang ganda ng kanyang The Act of Innocence and AFG Ü two thumbs up po sayo :))

"Kyla, do I look pretty on this dress?" I asked Kyla, my cousin slash bestfriend.

"Wow! The proud Sandra Gilbert is asking if she looks pretty? That's just.. uhm, I don't know. Weird?" she replied.

Tsk. I hate it when I ask her something. She never answers it directly. Like,seriously? Why does she always have to say 'the proud Sandra Gilber' all the time? I'm not proud! but, I must say, I'm pretty ;) wait, wait. Let me rephrase that; I'm alluring :p Okay. Well, maybe I am proud. But not that proud, proud kind of proud. Do I still make sense? Ah forget it!

"Tsk. Shut up. Just answer." She can be annoying sometimes. But, I still love her <3

"Well.. Mm.. Teka nga! Napapa english na rin ako ng dahil sa'yo ha! Maganda ka na, okay?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not used to speaking tagalog na. But I'm trying you know."

Ohyeah. By the way, I grew up in States but I was born here in the Philippines. I was 7 when my parents decided to migrate there. I had no choice but to leave Kyla behind :( But no biggie, her family stays at our house every summer so I still get to spend some cousin time with her :)

"Tch. nasa Pilipinas ka na, gurl! Kaya magtagalog ka. Mamaya, baka masabihan ka ng maldita niyan eh. Kakalerky iketch!"

"Stop that gay language of yours! It's so annoying!"

"Echosera~ Oa mo ati!"

"I said stop. It's grossing me out. Hindi ka bagay." I said. She gave me a weird look. She looks.. Shocked? Why?

"*gasp* Oh.My.Gosh. Tagalog! Tagalog! You were speaking in tagalog! Woah :O" she screamed while pointing at me.

"Ewan ko sa'yo."  She continued shouting while pointing her index finger at me. I shoved it off.

"Hey, manners." I said.

What's wrong with me speaking in that language? I still have the right! She's the one who told me to speak tagalog. Weirdo~ Besides, I'll be living here until I finish my college. Yes, I'll be taking my college degree here and I don't want to be crowned 'Sandra Gilbert the maldita' No way! Not anymore. I already changed, sort of.

"Ayheychu! >.<" Kyla said while pouting, there she goes with her oh so famous pouting effect again. It's not gonna work, sissy :p

"Don't worry.  The feeling is mutual." I replied. wahahaha >:) Then she continued pouting. Ts. What a baby.

"Pa cute :p" Then I stuck my tongue out. Wahaahah >:) She stormed out of the room and called her mom. Psh. Palaban. WAIT! SHE CALLED HER MOM?! Crap! I'm doomed!

"KYYYYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!" I ran after her. Hoping I'll be there in time.

*boink* (pardon the sound effects)

Argh! Dammit! I fell on my knees. Kyla helped me stand up.

"Argh! This is all your fault!" I told Kyla and shot her a deadly glare.

"Hala! hindi ko kaya kasalanan na mabunggo ka kay Michael."

"Whatever. And you!" I faced the guy *0* *drools* *Q* "I-I'm sorry f-for bumping you. I wasn't watching where I was going. Sorry." Okaaay~ Fail much?

"Okay lang yun!" He smiled then patted my head. >//////////< Okay, normally, I would scold him for messing up my hair. But, God! I can't help it!