Chapter 4

"Party round mine tonight guys- boys come at 5 everyone else come at like 6 or around that time anyways!" he says looking from uri, toby and Dan to the rest of us on the table.

"I'm off to spread the word to mar and the others!" Uriah says getting up.

Eric laughs and smirks at both of our discomfort with Marcus being here.

"Are the stiffs scared?" Eric says looking from Toby to me.

"Shut up!" Toby warns.

Eric laughs.

Toby soon has Eric in a headlock.

Marcus grabs my arm and pulls me up. I clench my fists and punch his jaw.

I wince putting pressure onto my ankle as I step backwards and dodge Marcus punch his knuckle hits the wall as I stand smirking behind him.

I quickly but quietly walk over to Eric so he doesn't see me.

I grab the gun in his pocket. "thanks Eric!" I say laughing.

I quickly load the bullet into the chamber and aim it at a specific point on Marcus' back.

I breath out and fire. he screams and falls. I look over a Toby who is now walking over having knocked out Eric.

I smile gratefully as Toby hands me my crutches. Toby picks up the now paralysed Marcus and we walk to his Car. he shoves Marcus in the back and we quickly drove to the abnegation sector. We tie Marcus to a chair I'm the kitchen and walk off.

He drives for another ten minutes and stops in the centre of town.

"What are we doing here Toby?" I ask confused.

"You'll see follow me, I need to pick something up before tomorrow night as tonight is Zeke's party and tomorrow paint-balling!" He says rubbing his hands together.

"Shit! I completely forgot about the party." I say quietly. he laughs.

We get out of the car and walk down a few alleys. we stop outside a small jewellers.

Toby leads me in and walks over to the counter.

"Hello, I ordered a ring in over the phone to a Susan black?" Toby asks.

"Yes that's me, is four a nickname?" She asks.

He nods.

She heads out to the back if the store and returns a few minutes later with a tiny box.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR GONNA PROPOSE TO TRIS THAT IS SO CUTE!!!" I say loudly hugging him.

I smiles and nods.

"It wouldn't be tris as in Beatrice prior would it?" The lady wearing grey asks.

"Yes, why?" he asks her.

"Family friend" she says handing the box to four.

"Better hope she says yes Four!" I say with a smirk.

He winks and runs his hand through his hair then tenses his arm muscles out.

"Who Would say no to this?" he asks sternly. He is such a good actor it is hilarious.

I laugh "your an idiot tobs!" I say as there is literally no one other than us and the abnegation woman in the store.

Andrew prior walks in with a smile on his face.

"Andrew when you have done whatever you are doing here you might want to go check on Marcus who we may have paralysed and chained up in his kitchen." Toby says quietly.

"What!?" Andrew says sternly.

"Well let's just say me and Toby moved factions for a reason the erudites somehow knew the truth and wrote articles. Marcus is a good liar so watch your back when you become leader of abnegation which I hope for the factions sake you will." I say quietly.

He puts his hand on my shoulder causing me to tense and step back onto my bad ankle. I stumble a bit but Toby puts his arm around my waist stopping me from tripping.

"Thanks" I whisper. he nods in reply.

"If they haven't healed be sure to wear layers tonight!" he whispers.

"Why? how have you covered up the scaring then?" I ask quietly.

He smirks. "tattoos" he replies quietly.

Andrew stands looking confused.

"Toby, you explain I need to go get a dress for tonight I will call you!" I say hopping off on my crutches.

I walk on them until I reach a pretty shop. I open the door struggling slightly and hobble over to the black clothing section.

I skim through the black dresses until I see a plain one with long Lacey sleeves but it is quite short. I ruffle through for my size and go try it on.

I walk up to the