In the begining

When you're born into this world you don't expect much of anything. To be welcomed with unconditional love and safety. But can this be true for every child born? My name is Kali Rae people are always encouraging a true story to be told , I guess in a sense it wouldn't be a story it would indeed be my life that I am about to open up to you all. I'm the first daughter of 4 Children The oldest out of 3. In the beginning life seemed fine I guess typical for any normal 5 year old my mocha completion was different from my siblings some were vanilla light and another chocolate. We lived in a off white and green condo surrounded by lots of other children , trees and a mini playground. behind our house was an ally me and my siblings would sneak out of the window whenever mom an dad were sleeping or gone. Not to get into any trouble but to expand our playing area by just a few inches. I'm not sure where things went wrong with our family or even if this was the beginning. But for such a young child this is as far as I can recall from my memories , it was hard at first to separate the reality of things from just bad dreams I guess as I got older and put pieces together some or most of the truth started to come together. I never really knew were mom ran off to all I knew is she was hardly around leaving us with dad and his cruel ways. I never really understood what was really going on until after everything came to light and even then at a young age you never really know what's going on even if it's happening to you. Today I'm 23 years old so I can tell my story in mature manner and hope that it not only touches your hearts but opens your eyes. There are plenty of young women and men who have lived my story who still live my story every day .