Introduction

A/N: Hello! Here's our very first Jarchie fanfiction, that Ayla and I will be writing together, hope you enjoy!!!!!!!! Lets us know if you enjoy it! ❤️

~ I watched as my wild youth disappear in front of my eyes.
Moments of magic and wonder it seems so hard to find. ~
💔💔

Teenage love is an unsure and testing experience, it's mostly about two lovestruck kids trying desperately to find love and fit in with the world around them. In Archie's eyes it wasn't quite like that, to him true love didn't exist, however, there was a time in his life when he thought otherwise, a time filled with happiness and laughter and late night cuddles. Precious moments he had spent with Jughead, his best friend, the boy he once called his own- sort of- despite all those tender touches and nights spent entangled under the sheets telling each other stories about pointless things they never actually confirmed that they were together. Something that left Archie feeling upset and betrayed. It had all been going well up until the moment Betty Cooper stepped into their lives, her bright blue eyes had immediately taken a liken to Jughead and it wasn't long before he too had the same thoughts. Then weeks after Betty's sudden arrival, Jughead had left Archie's side for the blonde beauty that was Betty. Archie had been heartbroken, for a while he couldn't even leave his room, everything he saw was like a constant reminder of Jughead. He just knew that if he had managed to actually get into school he would be forced to witness jughead, the boy who still had his heart, romancing with Betty- something his heart couldn't take seeing. Of course, eventually, he would have to go to school, there's only so long he can use the excuse that he's sick on his dad, soon he had no choice and was thrown back into the corridors of chattering teens and a romance that he couldn't bare to face. It seemed that Betty and Jughead were taunting him from behind every corner with their hushed voices and in-your-face touching. Archie couldn't bare it so he avoided them like the plague.

Jughead sensed that Archie was avoiding him. It was obvious, because he picked up speed whenever he passed him in the corridors. It tore him apart, nobody wants to be ignored and it worse when it was Archie who was doing it to him. Jughead's usual method of dealing with his problems was simply to act like it didn't exist, but this one was proving difficult. Why? He didn't know yet. But whatever it may be it was interfering in his relationship with Betty.

Let us know what you think. The next chapter will be longer. Thanks for reading! ❤️