chapter2

samira p.o.v

it was now nighttime and I was tired I walked to the house before the masta pulled me aside. "samira"! he yelled I looked back at him. ''yess'm" I say turning toward him. "I-I- can I wlak you home?" he said looking me in my eye once again. "sure but I don't see y" I say with a straight face. "I just wanna apologize for earlier" he said as he began walking I hesitate but began walkig with him. "you don't have to" I say to him as I look at him. "really, uhh sophie can get a little aggressive when it comes to me" he said fixing his collar. I laughed "like you is just a fine handsome man" I say laughing he looked at me we was at my house and he looked at me one last time. "thank you masta" I say looking down at him from my porch. he smiled  "anything for you" he smiled I walked inside. "see you hangin with the masta"vassiah says soon as I hit the door this girl "he just walked me home" I say rolling my eyes she looked at me and coutuined to knit. I washed up and decided to go to bed. vassiah did the same she cut the light out. "you know he the same one who took daddy away from us" I looked at her through the dark "his dad did not him" I say rolling over "he saw him and aint say nun bouh it" she said in a matter of a facty tone. man whatever I thought to myself I felt myself drift of to sleep.

Cameron's p.o.v

I walked in the house to see sophie waiting for me. "I see you out with that slave" she said I walked passed her and headed to bed. "I know you hear me" she yelled I turned  around slowly. and walked to her. "what don't you understand sophie  shea my slave I can do whatever I want with her" I yelled back with that I left to go to bed.

a/n again this book is not meant to be racist or make the people look bad we all know Cameron boyce is mixed with black in real life and we all know sophie is not racist. vote comment for more negative comments get blocked