3:00

It's 3:00 am and you can't sleep, you feel sick and have a strong feeling in your gut telling you that something isn't right. You get a notification on your phone, your favourite youtuber markiplier is doing a livestream, weird he named the livestream "watch this...". You think to yourself that maybe is you watch for awhile it might help you to fall asleep so you go on your phone and watch.

You join the livestream and see mark he's not doing anything he looks sad about something. You noticed that you're the only person watching his livestream you think that it's probably a weird glitch but nobody is typing in the chat either. You type in the chat "hey mark are you okay?" he reads what you type out loud, at first you were happy that he read your comment but something was wrong. He didn't respond to your question he just stayed quiet, his voice was deeper than usual it also sounded strained and rough. "what's wrong with him?" you asked yourself. It's been twenty minutes and he still hasn't done anything he's not even moving. He slowly looks up at you and just stares. He then says "I know you are watching this y/n" in the same strained voice, this sent chills down your spine he pauses for a few seconds then says one of the most horrifying things you've ever heard him say "They won't find our bodies..." And just like that the livestream ends.