Another stream

You are tired, scared and panicking your thoughts are racing  through your head. You think that your friends are pranking you by somehow telling mark to prank you. You don't know why or how they got mark to do this but you couldn't think of anything other reason mark would do that, so you texted your friends. 

Y/n: "Hahaha so funny guys!"

Y/n: "I saw the markiplier livestream nice try but you all are need to try harder next time."

Your friends respond

friend #1: "Umm what?"

Y/n: "The markiplier livestream with the creepy stuff that mark said"

friend #2: "When did he do a livestream?"

Y/n: "Just now, stop playing dumb I got you guys!"

friend #3: "We don't know what you are trying to do, but can you do it later y/n we are trying to sleep"

Y/n: "You guys don't know what I'm talking about?"

friend #2: "Nope goodnight!"

Just when you were about to turn off your phone you got another notification about another livestream named "find me". You were still freaked out but still wanted to make sure he was okay so you watched it. Mark had a terrified look on his face, just like last time you were the only one watching. If you listen closely you could hear footsteps. Soon the footsteps became louder and louder, the louder they became the more terrified Mark got. You typed in the chat "Mark try calling  the police!" the livestream ended. You got up and turned on the lights in your room, there was no possible way you were going to sleep now.