Where Is He?

Your phone starts glitching and now you are back on youtube he startes another livestream but this time it had no name. You see mark running from something, he's not in his house anymore he's... Wait where is he? The stream cuts off for a second, when the stream returned Mark was hiding somewhere that looked really familiar.

"I-Is that... my house?" the stream ended when Mark said "goodbye y/n" soon after the stream ended your phone automatically shut off. You started to hear the same loud footsteps coming from downstairs. Suddenly you heard a loud scream it sounded like mark but not his classic jumpscare scream. The scream sounded like he was suffering... it sounded like he was being murdered, ripped apart, SLAUGHTERED! You grab a near by object and run downstairs to look for him. No one was there you looked "am I losing my mind?" "I must be losing it or maybe I'm really tired..." "I'm going upstairs I should be better in the morning". Without a warning whispers came out of nowhere you couldn't understand what any of the voices were saying. They wouldn't leave you alone and now they're becoming louder. "SHUT UP!" you said screeching, the loud whispering instantly stopped.