l

12

"papa! i have something important to tell you!"

"jasmine, don't yell i'm right in front of you."

"i know, but papa, a boy likes me!"

"oh, really? what's his name? do you like him back? how old is he? what does he look like? how tall is he—"

"papa!" she laughed "let me speak,"

"you're right. sorry, i just got very excited my little girl has a crush!" he smiled.

"uncle park! park chanyeol! your daughter, jasmine park, has a crush!" screamed jongdae, bursting through the park's front door.

"i know! she just told me! isn't it exciting!" yelled chanyeol.

"hey, where's baekhyun?" asked jasmine.

"i'm here! i was gonna tell the big news but these two had to ruin it for me!" frowned baekhyun.

"it's alright. but tell me about him!" urged chanyeol.

"he's two years older than me. his name is park jisung. his hair is dyed blonde because he is going to debut soon with sm entertainment. dad, i think you know him or something maybe uncle kyungsoo or jongin. he has a friend called chenle who's from china and is also debuting under sm
entertainment. once again papa i'm expecting you may know him or something. joy and yeri really like him."

"he's debuting soon? he's probably in nct dream. he's too young to be in 127 or u." said her papa.

"you forgot one vital piece of information!" exclaimed jongdae.

"he asked jasmine out!" yelled baekhyun.

chanyeol's jaw dropped.

"wow, does he know who your father is?" asked chanyeol

jasmine bit her lip. "...no."

"yikes." cringed jongdae and baekhyun.

there is as a knock heard on the door.

"go get it, baekhyun!" screamed jongdae.

"oh my goodness, jongdae when will you stop screaming?!" yelled jasmine with a smile.

"never!" screeched jongdae.

"speak of the devil! it's chenle and jisung!" gasped baekhyun.

"okay, um who asked?!" screamed jongdae.

"go, jasmine. go get your guy," grinned chanyeol.

"your dad is literally a happy virus." smiled chenle.

jasmine walked to her front door and stepped outside to talk to her crush.

"hello, jisung. i didn't know you were coming." she smiled sweetly.

"hi, i'm sorry if i interrupted something. i just couldnt wait for your answer. i'm impatient, i know." he chuckled softly.

"no, it's okay. you didn't interrupt anything. but now that i'm out with you, what do you wanna do?"

"huh?" he asked confused.

"you asked me 'do you wanna go out with me?' earlier and i said i would think about it. now that i have, what are we gonna do?"

jisung burst out into laughter. "that was a good one!"

she giggled.

"what i meant was, would you like to be my girlfriend? please answer quickly your dad is watching me through the window." he quickly muttered.

jasmine's head whipped round to glare at her father who merely giggled in reply.

"my answer is a yes!" she smiled at him. he grinned and hugged her in happiness.

inside the house, the three boys clapped their hands in happiness!

"she's finally getting some!" screamed jongdae.

then,

they held a party in celebration

of jasmine

getting

a boyfriend.

this is the longest chapter of this book! can you believe jasmine got a boyfriend at the age of ** i might change it tho because i have time.

also thanks to those 2 accounts who commented on the last last chapter !! lots of love 💓 !! a v v long chapter because you asked 💞💞

estelle 💘