chapter 4

As I slept I dreamt about my uncle ben. And I live on my own in an alright flat, but I was not the only one in that room. The black icky stuff was there too it seemed to be alive and crawling towards my bed. Now I was asleep so I had no idea it was in there but my spider sense was going crazy, but by the time it woke me up it was too late, it was on me and it was growing it covered every inch of me. Like always I was wearing my spidey suit to bead just in case, obveously without the mask on. So im guessing thats why what happend next happend. I blacked out, but then I woke up on the top of the empire states building. I felt powerful more powerful than i'd ever felt in the five years I hade been spiderman. I felt a new man, a new spiderman. I was wearing a pitch black suit with spider web patterns on it like my other suit, and spider symbol in the middle of the chest. I jumped. "Whooowho" I screamed as I fell towards the ground at about 30 miles per hour. I got closer to the ground when I finally shot a web out, it caught onto a building and I swung, faster than i'd ever swung before and I just kept swinging and swinging. Then I came across a shop that was getting robbed. I landed on a building across the street. "Mmm...perfect chance to test out my new suit" I said into myself. I swung down and landed in front of the shop. "Hey" I said to the men. "Oh spiderman thank god" the shop owner said releaved. "What do you wand spiderman" one of the men said. "Yeh, and nice threads" the other one said. They were two men in there late thirties, looked like they've been in jale a couple times. "Why thankyou at least someone noticed my new suit" I saidacting like a smart ass. "Cut the shit, light this bastard up" he said while they pulled semi-automatic machine guns and started firing. I jumped up a webbed there gun to the wall and then I kicked one of them and punched the other and just like that they were knocked out. "Thank you spiderman, thank you, how could I ever repay you" the shop owner said. "No thanks needed, im just doing my job, but you could wright an article too the daily bugle and tell them about this" I said in a jokey way. "Bye" I shouted as I swung away. As I swung I thought about the goo and how it made me stronger, I thought about how it could be alive, of course I was right but I just didn't know.