Part One: From School to Diner

After school, Akio was going outside the school, just before they get in to the Devil Z. Akio started the car then went driving to his garage.

When Akio came home...

"Jesus, it runs smooth than before!" Akio shouted nicely, due to the fact he changed his engine oil. 

Akio was sleepy. He has to take a rest.

6:45pm

"Aww man, i have no one to talk to this night. I'll just visit Reina." Akio talked to himself, befor getting into his car and driving by the Wangan. Suddenly, he saw an R32 GT-R, passing by his Z while Akio is driving. 

After that, he saw Reina's R32 at the parking lot and parked beside Tatsuya's Blackbird (Porsche 911). 

Reina then, bought some cola and started to drink it. She later noticed Akio getting close to her.

"Hey there. Had a nice day, Reina? I just saw you passing by my Z," Akio greeted.

"It is a nice day. I didn't notice your Z that much because i was talking to someone." Reina replied. "Hey, you seem thirsty. Just take some pop."

Akio wanted to bought an energy drink. He actually got reminded by her since he didn't even know he was thirsty.

"Aww, thanks, Reina." Akio thanked her.

"Welcome." Reina replied, before she realized something. "Oh, if you like to talk to Tatsuya, just come to him at the diner. He said, he was waiting for you."

Akio then entered the diner and approached to Tatsuya.

"Hey, Tatsuya. How's it going?" Akio greeted. 

"Fine, did you race with the other people?" Tatsuya asked him.

"Nope. I just wanna wait for midnight to run around C1. My Z should run smooth by now," Akio replied.

"You will?" 

"Yes, i will."

"Ugh, sure then. Anyways, you gonna take the coffee?" Tatsuya is asking Akio about taking coffee.

"Yes, i wanna. I'll just buy." Akio replied, bought Espresso, and had a chat with them together.