Part Four: Suggesting the Race/Wangan Run-about

It is break time at Akio's school. But his new friend, Kiyoshi is calling him on the phone.

... Akio answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey there, Akio." Kiyoshi greeted.

"How's it going?" Akio asked.

"Fine". Kiyoshi replied. "Hey, wanna try racing at the Wangan together with Shima at Thursday midnight?"

"Will try, i wanna know how fast is yours." Akio replied. "But i'll have to ask Tatsuya first."

"OK. See ya. Study well." Kiyoshi said a goodbye, and hanged up.

After school...

Akio, in his Z, drived to the parking lot (He passed by Yokohane) and went to Tatsuya once again, in the diner.

"Tatsuya. Kiyoshi, my new friend suggested me for a race." Akio told him news about earlier.

"Well me too. Let's do this Thursday midnight. Just run around the Wangan, and i hope you get more energy for it. Want to buy some coffee?" Tatsuya replied, gave him advice, and asked him.

"I will, and yes." Akio replied, bought some coffee and started chatting.

After drinking coffee at the diner...

"Ok, Akio. Let's do this." Akio started the Z. and started driving faster in the Wangan. He had to start over from the Airport Central Ramp.

Then the run begins. (Song: The Race is On - Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5DX)

"This speed... I hope this car shouldn't go even further or i'll crash..." Akio, currently on the straight line, imagined how fast it really is!

Changing lanes, this car still runs SMOOTHER. 

"Too smooth! Thanks to my oil change!" Akio imagined happily.

Until the end of the expressway... No flaws! Still smooth.

"Yes, i'll just add more gas. Gas." Akio went to a serufu gas station (Self-service) and refilled his Z.

Time for him to get back to his home, and wait for Thursday... Which is...

Tomorrow.