Last Tsukiyama x Ant

Ant was currently at home, alone watching tv since she had nothing else to do. She sighed in boredom. She wanted her beloved boyfriend to come and see him, making her sigh sadly till she got a idea. 'I'll go text him.'

At:Hey

Ts:Hello mon cher~

AT: I was wondering if you wanted to come over.

Ts:Right now? But it's 11:27pm though

At:Please?

Ts:Anything for mon cher~! I'll be on my way!\

Ant stopped texting him with a smile on her lips as she hummed happily, flopping onto her side since she was sitting on her couch. She had a rather happy smile on her lips, 'I'm gonna see him again!' The plain of her beloved Tsukiyama, made her heart leap with joy. She sighed happily, knowing that she should calm herself down.

The brunette female immediately got up once she knew it was Tsukiyama who was knocking at her door. She walked over to her door and opened it, "hey! It's nice to see you again!" She opened her door and moving so that he could come into her house.

"Ah, why thank mon amour." He walked inside, his hands in his pockets wanting to hide the condoms that were in his pockets.
.

.

.
Let's just say things escorted rather quickly.

Tsukiyama was nibbling and sucking on Ant's neck, marking her neck up with bitemarks, bruises and in hickies and pulled away as he smirked at the beauty he created on his girlfriend's neck. "Mon ami.."

Anastasia moaned softly. "T-Tsuki..." she muttered under her breathe, clinging to the male's shirt.

"Oui?" He started to strip her from her troublesome clothes, including her bras and panties while he took off his own clothes along with his boxers.

"I-I'm still a virgin.." she trailed off, making the purple haired male chuckle.

"I know, that's why I'm gonna make your first time special~" he purred out, and teasing the brunette female's entrance.

"I may be a virgin...but don't tease me."

"Eager aren't we?" He chuckled before slowly sliding his 2nch dick inside of her.

"Where is it?"

"It's inside."

"It's so small."

~THE END~

((An:Idk what happened, I thought of MM meme video and I was "let's add that" im sorry ant lol hope you liked it))