ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ♡| ᴀᴋᴇᴄʜɪ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ★ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ★

I l O V E Akechi-kun<3
I apologize if this lemon sucks BUt iT was requested . . .
I mean tbh,
I probably will get sucked into it~
~
Note: correct me on any errors, and criticism is awesome to use too!:)
(that's not sarcasm I'm serious..)
THANKS MAN^^. ♡

Requestᴇᴅ story !! If you guys have any requests beyond this point please comment them! I will get them done whenever I am not busy! Feel free to suggest anything new, and correct me on my grammar errors.
❤️

★ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ MY ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ★AКEϾHł GORO X REΛÐER

★ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ MY ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ★
AКEϾHł GORO X REΛÐER

I wasn't really a fan of the Phantom Thieves to begin with. But I somehow ended up being one of them. I guess we connected really well at first. Hating shitty adults, "stealing" people's hearts to save them. It was out justice that we craved for. I don't look down upon myself anymore after joining them. I gained my persona and became strong. I was a rotten person at first but I didn't need the Phantom Thieves to steal my heart, it changed on its own and I'm quite proud and confident in myself now because of that.

My phone had blown up with countless of texts in the Phantom Thieves group chat I was stuck in. I carefully watched the chat go out and about until we were commanded to arrive at Akira's place for some kind of meeting. We were so popular and loved just a few days ago. Until, Haru's father went all brain dead because of the metal shutdowns. So of course after that scene happened, people had to open their mouths and blame it on the true heroes of justice.

It didn't bother me, our reputation of course. I already knew what position I was in and who I was. I was apart of justice. I save people, I don't kill people. As long as I knew that, and my friends did. I was fine, besides Ryuji and Ann who might be more satisfied with the popularity then reality.

As time went by I arrived at Cafe Leblanc, as told, with a small bag and a white hoodie, which wasn't all the way zipped but that's just how I wear it around the fall. My hair was always down and easily got into my face but I just blew it away.

"Hey guys! Is everyone here?"
The strange, talking realistic cat, Morgana, who I got quite annoyed with at times because of his voice and cocky attitude. Along with the fights with him and Ryuji which were ridiculous. But it's still a furball so I gotta love him.

I sat down next to Futaba who was like a sister, no, daughter to me. I don't find it weird to believe that neither does she. I just see her as a child I must care for. But she has more brain cells then I will ever have. So I guess I look up to her?

Futaba placed her head on my shoulder and snuggled a little, rolling her eyes as the cat spoke freely.

"Ughhh? I didn't get to sleeeep! What is it this time?"
Futaba groaned and huffed childishly at the cat.