Leaving

I felt a warm liquid run down the side of my head, crawling along my neck, and then down to my bare chest. Of course, my father raped me again, and he was drunk, so that didn't help at all. I was crying, and, with the fresh wound on my head, I became slightly dizzy. I quickly got up and grabbed my clothes, putting them back on as I ran out of my parents bedroom. I ran to my room, grabbing some clean clothes, and taking a quick shower. Once I was done, I took a pill, then went to my room to pack my bags. I was done with this, and I was leaving.

After I finished packing, I grabbed my headphones and my phone, turning on '2!3!' By a boy group named BTS, who made me feel safe, no matter what happened. I then grabbed the handle on my bag, quietly pulling it out of my room. I quickly checked my parents bedroom, and my father was asleep, thankfully. All I ever was to him was a sex doll. Once I turned 14, he did anything he wanted to me. It's been 5 years since he's started doing that. Once I knew for sure he was asleep, I walked into his room, quietly taking all of the spare cash that he had, putting it in my purse, then quickly left, running out the front door.

It was raining, which added much more happiness for me, since I loved the rain, and I was happy that I was finally leaving this damned place. I let a tear fall down my face, mixing in with the rain drops that we're falling onto my cheeks, almost unnoticed, since I was used to the feeling. I then started walking down the stairs of the apartment building, but, since the stairs were outside, they were wet, slippery, and covered in ice, since it was mid-December at the time. I slipped on some ice, falling down the stairs, my suitcase following close behind.

Once I hit the ground, my head was pounding, and it was hard to hear because of it. I saw someone who looked familiar, like I had seen him somewhere before. I just couldn't remember exactly who it was. My headphones fell off as I hit the ground, breaking them. I was fully aware of what happened now, and I sat up, feeling more of the same warm liquid crawling down my head and onto my neck. Once again, I got up. I looked around at the people near me with an emotionless expression. I had barely left the house, since my parents never let me leave to see the rest of the world, or even Seoul in general, which is where I've lived at for the past 6 years.

I always felt so alone, since my parents never let me on any kinds of social media, like twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. But they let me on YouTube for entertainment. I had found out about a group called BTS that way, and their company's YouTube channel, ibighit. BigHit Entertainment is one of the many entertainment groups here in Seoul. One of the others is a company called JYPEntertainment. They have groups such as Twice, and Day6. I loved BTS, and many other newer KPop groups that I've found on YouTube. They all made me feel safe, but BTS was different. They made me feel alive, which I always wished I wasn't.

It was a completely different experience for me when I found out about them. They were amazing, and I loved.

"Miss, are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask me, interrupting my thoughts.

"I... I t-think.. I-I am..." I said weakly, quietly, and reassuringly.

I was picked up and put into some kind of bed. I honestly didn't know where I was anymore, but I could still feel that all-too-familiar liquid running down the side of my head. I was actually scared of dying for once.

Was I finally able to leave? Could I finally go somewhere that I would feel like I belong?

(A/N)
Hey! I know this is short, but I hope you like it. It'll get more exciting as it goes on. Also, this is the first book in my "Nothing" series. I hope you continue reading! Thank you though!
ShadowSpark2 is my original account, so, if you want to get check out my other books, please visit that account, and let me know what you think in the comments and other things! Love you guys!