Moving

(MinAh's POV)
After a few weeks of being in the hospital, a little over a month, actually, I was finally able to go home. But, I didn't go home. I packed some things and left, not knowing where I was going. Bangtan was following me around, making sure I didn't get hurt, much like I did a few weeks prior to the present time. I sighed as I closed the apartment door. I was having it sold, time taking all of my mom's stuff that she had, before the.. Incident.

"Hey, MinAh? Do you wanna stay with us?" I heard someone from behind me ask. I turned around and looked at RapMonster, or Namjoon, who I was told to call his real name, and my eyes widened a little. "Do you mind if I do..?" I asked him quietly, and he shook his head. "We don't mind!" He said, smiling. "T-Thank you then..."

I smiled a little as he took the lead, having the 7 of us follow behind him. I was going to have a home. Guess that means I'm moving! I finally get to move away from all that's happened for the past 5 years... I honestly could just get my own house, but I'd be paranoid about it, about being alone.

Once we got to their house, I smiled, seeing how big it was. "I'll talk you to the guest room, which will now be yours." Jungkook said.

Laughing silently as he pulled away from the hug, but got trapped in another one as Taehyung hugged him. I smiled at them as Jimin came over to me and gave me a look, and I knew he was completely done with the other two. "I'm seriously done with them." He said, sighing. "I know you are. Honestly, if I knew them for over 4 years, I would be, too." I said and smiled up at him.

The other two were just running around, chasing each other for no reason, as then Jimin just took me to the room I would now call mine. Once we got there, I saw a large, plain white room, which had a bed with black sheets and blankets, along with black and white pillows. There was a desk with a small lamp on it, and there were white curtains covering the two windows.

"White definitely isn't my thing. But, with a little redecorating, I'm sure I'll be able to make it more my style." I told Jimin as I walked over to the bed, literally falling down on to it.

It came to me that I would have to start school again, meaning I would be bullied again, and no one would be there to save me. The thought scared me as I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I felt the bed sink in next to me, and I looked over, seeing Jimin smiling at me. "You like the room, even though it's not your color?" He asked me, looking around the room.

"I love it! But yeah, white isn't exactly my color. I'd prefer a dark blue or purple, or even black. But... It's still a pretty big room! Thank you!" I said and smiled, shaking off the thought of the bullies as I hugged him, feeling warm and safe.

"Something wrong, MinAh?" He asked me, and I shook my head, looking up at him with a smile on my face. "Nope! I'm good! Thanks for asking though!" I said, and he got up, saying he had things to do. He also said I was old enough to take care of myself, so I could get whatever I needed while they were gone, because, tomorrow, they had to go to their studio and work on some of their new sofa for their new mini album. I couldn't wait for it to come out!

Even though I live with them now, and I've always thought of them as brothers ever since I started listening to them, and they've started seeing me as a little sister, I still have to wait until it comes out to listen to it. BigHit wasn't gonna let anyone know about what they're doing besides the boys and the people who work at BigHit.

I sighed as I lay back on my bed, pulling the blanket over me. I took out my phone and looked through twitter, seeing that Jimin posted a short, 6 second long video of him standing outside. I smiled as I retweeted it, and pushed the little heart button next to it.

I soon fell asleep, listening to Kiss The Rain on my phone, with the headphones, which Jin bought for me a few days before I left hospital. I had already given up on having a normal life, but I knew that I could never get away from the hurt I received, and will continue receiving. I just hate everything in general at this point, minus the fact that I live with my favorite KPop band and new brothers. I'm kinda happy that I moved.