Home

Taylor and I talked and talked. We laughed like had known each other forever. It felt so good to be able to talk to someone like that. I hadn't felt like that in 3 years after my parents died. I couldn't wait to get to Taylor's house. After I unpacked everything, we were going to see Andrea and Scott at a hotel because they came to meet me when they heard Taylor was adopting. I couldn't wait!!!

We finally made it to Taylor's Rhode Island house. I walked in and my mouth dropped in awe. It was HUGE!! And when I say huge, I mean it. I walked up the stairs with Taylor yelling behind me,"you can pick any room except for the first room on the right! That's my room! All the rooms have a big bathroom, a queen sized bed, and a walk-in closet!" With that said, I pick the room right next to Taylor's. I stepped in. The bed had a blue bedspread and pillow shams with light pink sheets. It was beautiful. I began putting my stuff away. Taylor can dashing up the stairs to help me.

"You ready to go to Mom and Dad's hotel?," Taylor asked after we finished.

"I kinda really need to fix my makeup before I'm around many people. I fell asleep last night and forgot to take it off and didn't have time this morning except touch it up, hehe," I replied.

"You go do that. I think I'll fix myself up as well."

I hurried into the bathroom. I put on some gold eyeshadow, thick cat-eye eyeliner, and some mascara. I put my hair into a high ponytail and ran back into the room. I slid on a strapless white dress that came just above my knees. I grabbed a pair of gold pumps and ran down the stairs. Taylor was already done. I got into the passengers seat and slid on my heels.

"You know how to drive?," Tay asked.

"Yes, I do actually. I got my licence last year. I just don't get to much because...well...ya know...I lived in an orphanage," I answered confidentially.

"Alright. Let's switch spots."

I slowly slid into the drivers seat and Taylor walked around to the passengers side.

I backed out if of the drive way and made my way to the main road. The ride was surprising successful.

I parked the car in the parking lot and walk into the Wingmont Hotel. We got on the elevator and rode to the 13th floor. We hopped off and walked to Andrea and Scott's hotel room. I hesitantly knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked harder. Andrea came to the door.

"Hi Taylor!!! And you must be..."

"Ally," I corrected her.

"Ah, yes. We came up here just to meet you!! Come on in!!"

The next chapter will be the visit with Andrea and Scott!! I'll have it out in the next day or so!! Comment with suggestions! Could you please let me know you're here and vote or comment, please!! I'm also really sorry this chapter is so short. It didn't save so I had to rewrite it. Thanks for 90 reads!!
Swifty1213❤️