Chapter four

Tommy and I took a break, just turning 19, I was independent and Thomas wanted to willingly give me things, which I couldn't accept. So, I took a job at the strip club he owned, but obviously he was jealous.

"No touching the girls back there prick." He practically was a bouncer here now because I worked here.

"Tommy, don't worry I can handle them. They come in every single week, I know them after 5 months of working here." Yeah, we've been apart that long.

I have to admit I miss him, but I need money for myself. My adoptive father told me to never rely on another man, even though I care about him alot..

"Alright Valerie, I have an errand to run, try not to force me to kill anyone when I get back?" Thomas said humorously.

"No problem." I smiled, and ended my break.

Of course, as soon as he left, two new guys came in. I'd never seen their faces in here, or around town, which suprised me.

"Hey sugar, mind a one-on-one?" A man way older than me, very trailer trash looking said to me and the man next to him clean cut shaved, frowned as if embarrassed to be with him.

"Follow me." I smiled, turning around heading to the back biting my lip.

Of course there were other bouncers here, but something about this guy worried me, and made me actually want Thomas to come back and, supervise.

"You're absolutely beautiful." He said looking at me as I stood above the private little booth in the back dancing fluently around the cold pole.

"Do you not talk much at work? Or only when you get the bigger bucks?" He chuckled dryly.

"No offence, but I like to analyze new comers." I smirked and continued dancing, my breath raggedy as I climbed the pole with my cheap heels and slid down elegantly.

"You haven't been a stripper long right? I mean, any other stripper I've know doesn't give a rats ass about being friendly to new or old customers." He said, throwing a one at me.

"You've known alot of strippers?" I say offended, staring at him while I stepped off the platform and danced between his widely spread legs.

"Of course sweetie, I do own a strip club. This isn't exactly as, nice as mine though but hey, you being here makes it wonderful." He brushed a hand across my ass swiftly.

"If you have your own strip club, why are you here?" I doubted him, there weren't any other strip clubs in VC.

"I'm not from here, sugar tits. I live a long ways from here. Los Santos. Sadly." He snorted, for what reason I didn't know.

"I hope you have more than ones, because I'm starting not to care about your life story..." I rolled my eyes, rubbing my ass again the growing buldge in his pants.

"Will hundreds do?" He slipped several into the waist band of my thongs.

"Ah, you live around Vinewood right?" I smiled, interested again.

"Hell on earth I tell ya, full of fake tit, steroid dick taking asswipes." He slid his left hand up my thigh, around my waist and up to one of my boobs.

"No. Touching." I slapped his hand firmly and continued giving him a lap dance.

"Feisty, I like my women that way." He laughed ruffly.

"Times up..." I stuttered. I usually know the guys name but he's new.

As beautiful as Vice City is, you don't get many new comers. Unless they're here to make themselves known.

"Trevor Philips babe. In case you were wondering."

"Valerie Cortez." I hid a smile as I walked back out to the main part of the club.

"Trevor." It had a nice ring to it. I liked the way his name rolled off my tongue. Trevor.

There was nothing special about it what so ever, so what is it about him?

Trevor walked over to his friend, as he stood at the rail watching another stripper dance by the bar.

"Lets go Mikey I need to go bust a nut..." Trevor nearly told the whole club and I giggled.

"Jesus T, you fucking horn dog." The guy rolled his eyes, exiting the club with Trevor.