Chapter two

I woke up earlier than I expected.

I peeked out the guest room door to see if anyone was up.

Of course, Lance...

"Hiya Lance... Tommy up?" I asked him.

"You could check his office." Lance said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. "I don't think he went to bed last night." He said.

"Mkay thanks." I smiled and walked away rolling my eyes.
I looked in Thomas' office, and he was asleep on the desk.

"Bye Tommy." I whispered, blew a kiss and skipped downstairs.

"Lance? Tommy is sleeping... Uh tell him to call me later and... thanks for letting me spend the night." I say to Lance standing at the entrance of the mansion.

"Oh alright." He grumbled, already having a beer in his hand.

"Seeya." I muttered.

I walked down the steps of the mansion and there was Tommy's white infernus parked out by the garage.

"Tommy won't miss this... I'll give it back later." I smirked to myself. I rode down to Prawn Island, which just happened to be across town.

I got to my job, locking Tommy's car and putting the keys in my bra. As I walked to the studio, I saw a surprised Candy.

"Hey Valerie, you stormed out last night mad as all hell. You alright?" Candy asked concerned.

Even with her slutty personality when it comes to work, AND outside of work, she still was the only friend I had around here that didn't want to mentally or physically undress me.

"Yeah I'm good, I just needed to clear my mind. You ready to work?" I ask, forcibly planting a smile on my face.

"Always am baby!" Candy winked and walked inside with me and we were greeted by the director, Steve Scott.

"Hey Steve." I said with no enthusiasm, to be honest, I didn't like him. He seemed to take advantage of Candy. Don't get me wrong, this is the adult industry, but something about the way he over works her is nuts. She hardly seems to care though, since she was a prostitute before all this. Either way, if you're considering becoming a porn star, Don't.

"How are my beauties? Good? I hope so. Are we ready for a long hard days work? Hope you got good sleep last night!" Steve spoke a mouthful.

"Alright alright." Candy and I said simultaneously.

Her and I got dressed, her outfit sleazy as usual. Mine, was a waitress outfit.

As soon as we started, Candy's clothes were off and she was having kinky hott sex with the guy she just met as soon as the director yelled, 'ACTION!'.

I looked through my script and saw I didn't even have a part till the end of the movie, and that's when I find Candy and the random dick head fucking inside of the restrooms in the bathroom.

"What the 'ell is this Scott?!" I fumed, shoving my script in his face.

"Nothing really baby, your are not the star of this movie, there will be more rolls in the long run, you're still new..." He was too focused on what was going in Candy's mouth.

"Call me up when I'm in the hot seat." I mutter, throwing my script in front of the camera, but that didn't stop the two in the scene from what they were 'acting' out.

I left the studio building angry and still tired. I unlocked the infernus and hopped in, turning on the engine and then taking a little snooze.

I woke up from rain drizzling on the windshield, and a figure standing out side the car.