Chapter 8: Lost in the past

Tessa leans closer until they hear someone knocking the door.
"Emilio open up I think you have my tooth brush" yelled Ivan as he kept on smacking the door.
"You should get that" Said Tessa going back to her original pose.
"Yeah I have to any way, as if o have a choice" Emilio said as Tessa and Emilio both laughed.
Emilio got up and unlocked the door.
"Sup bro come in" Said Emilio
"Thanks Where's my brush?" Asked Ivan
"Check the bathroom" said Emilio pointing to the bathroom.
Emilio nodded and went to look in the brush holder for his brush.
"Found it" he yelled as he rises for the door.
"Good night guys" he said while rising off.
"Oh Ivan" said Tessa laughing.

Tessa's POV:
When I leaned I could see the heat and love in Emilio's eyes. They are so hot and irresistible. Just that moment when I had leaned I remembered Marcus, Chance and few of my younger boyfriends from my younger self. All my heart breaks and tears that they caused me. I couldn't hurt myself again. I didn't want be hurt. Emilio I love him I do, but can I trust him if I was so lost in the past?

Tessa had been zoned out for awhile ever since Ivan left with his toothbrush.As soon as Emilio entered the bed Tessa was back in reality.
"Oh I'm sorry Emilio I zoned out it's just there's so much going on" said Tessa playing with her fingers.
"I understand. You should really get some rest, plus this is Vacation hopefully it'll get your mind off everything." Said Emilio patting Tessa's back.
"Thanks your right." Tessa said getting into her sheets.
"Goodnight Tessa" Emilio said switching off the lights.
"Night Emilio" replied Tessa.

Few rooms away was Chance and Sammy's room. We could hear banging, the bed moving and laughter.  Inside wasn't the most pleasant view as the two had been hooking up. Shirts off no pants and humping and grunting was what was happening. Moving on...

The next morning the remembered woke up, some blogging some headed for the kitchen while some still snoozing. Tessa had just woken up because of Jakes loud
"GOOOOOOOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERSSS!" Yelled Jake.
Tessa laughed off and hopped out of bed. She looked over at Emilio and couldn't stop staring. She saw a strand of his hair covering his wyes. She brushed the strand out of Emilio's eyes, she smiled and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Emilio's POV:
I could hear Jake vlogging loud and joyful as usual. I decided to sleep for a bit more because I was still tired. I could see Tessa getting up so l just decided to act as if I was asleep. She got up laughed a bit and looked over at me. I was a sleep but one of my eyes were squish into the pillow, I could still see but not so well. I was looking at Tessa then she leaned closer and brushed my hair which was covering my other eye. This made me have butterflies in my stomach and I was happy again. Probably even in love with Tessa Brooks. This can't be, she's going through so much I shouldn't be thinking about his. I saw Tessa leave to the bathroom and that is when I got up.

Tessa had finished with the bathroom and had gotten out. She had taken a shower, brushed her teeth and done her makeup. She entered out wearing ripped white shorts with a blue cropped shirt which laced up from the back and front.
"Looking good Tessa" said Emilio giving her a high five.
Tessa gave Emilio a high five and smiled back for a reply. As both of them went out for breakfast they could see he rest vlogging. They both raced down the stairs and into the car for breakfast. But did they know how breakfast would end up like?

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry it's short, but I promise to update very soon! I'm juggling between 2 stories right now and yeah. Thank you for your endless support and votes I appreciate it xo Maria♥️