Spin the bottle and some other shit............. >.<

Ben got a hat that's his and asked everyone to put in some of their shit. "k let's start" ben said smirking as me and the girls started shivering as we knew what he was thinking. It was my turn i put my hand in the hat as i felt a point of a knife.I started blushing as i took out the knife and jeff pulled me in and we started kissing we stopped as katherine pulled me as she acted like a big sister to me. "time to sleep" slenderman said as all of us rolled our eyes. "aye nice kiss" i heard someone say as i turned around and saw sexual offenderman as i started tensing up "what do you want" i spat at him coldly "ouch fierce i like that" he said first seeming pretending to be hurt but then lust like. Katherine came and pulled me to my room i couldn't stop looking behind me. Ya i was right smexy was still there looking at me i could sense he would have been smirking. I sighed and let it go as i entered my room. "perv" i mumbled as i started drifting off to my luscious dreamland which turned into my worst nightmare........

Im so sorry i haven't updated i have school stuff and it gets so boring so i will try updating some of my other stories promise remember

Vote

          Share

                       And

                                 Comment!