yes

" I love you, believe me but..."

"So that's it? Tulad nalang nung dati?You never change, James."

"I'm sorry but...  i love you, but this had been my dream for a long time and you know that"

"No, James, you don't love me."

And that's the last thing she said before she walked out of their shared House. He think breaking up was for his betterment. Well, he was wrong right after that day, his life drastically fell.

How he wish those word didn't slipped his mouth. It was the night he regretted the most, the night he let her go.

She understand, really. But it broke her heart to hear someone whom she love so much to choose his career over her. She walked out the door that night without looking back.

His own family didn't talk to him for days, his dad and sister especially. Her parents, who had always treated him as a son, never talked to him again. Her brothers and sister who sees him as a kuya pretty much hates him right now. Her? he never saw her again after that night.

He went to his usual bar, what seems to become a routine. Drinking the night away hoping to forget her is how he lived ever since she walked out of their relationship.

If he was living before, now, he's just surviving. well, trying to.

"Dude, come on let's just go home. You're drunk." Bret.
"I'm nooooot druuuuuunk" he slurred. "Dude, let's just go." "Nooooo i don't want to go homeeee. She's not therrrr. no one's therrr." 'Well that was your own fault, don't you think?' Bret thought but kept his mouth shut. He don't need them fighting right now, getting his drunk friend home is what he needs. He grabbed his phone from his pocket to ring sam "Ugh. Sam pick up!" "Yeah, dude.... Found him, we're at a bar... Yeah, yeah I'll text you the address.... Yeah dude thanks!"

In fifteen minutes time, Sam arrived and they brought home their very drunk friend.

"Hay nako, iiwan iwan kasi, di naman pala kaya." Sam said as they dropped james on his bed on his condo. He's been staying in his old condo because their house just screamed Nadine in every corner and he can't take it. It was a painful reminder of what he had and what he had lost.

"LOOOOOVE, LOOOOVE, LOOOOOOVE! I'M HOOOOOOME!" James shouted as he got in their shared apartment

"Sa kitchen, love."

He passed through their very neat living room, all Nadine of course. He saw Nadine on the kitchen, cooking dinner. He went behind her and snakes his arms around her waist, she smiled.

"Uy love, how's shoot?" She asked him as she leans back on him.

"Hmm, t'was good. What's for dinner?" He asked as he kisses her left cheek tenderly and repeatedly, making 'pa-cute' on Nadine.

"Sinigang, your favorite."

"Oh sige na, go change pawis ka oh. This will be done in a bit"

"Nah, i like this position. I'll stay here for a bit"

"love kasi, pawis ka na. Wag ka makulit. Bilis na. go change. Ambaho mo na oh." She says as she wipes off the sweat off his forehead, she's malambing and maalaga like that.

"Ah, ganoon?" He said as he tickled her waist, earning a laugh from her.

"Hoy, James! Umayos ka. Umayoooos ka! Bilis na looooove!" She said through her giggles as he tickled her merciless.

"Sige na, only cause i love you."

"Love you too."

He smiled as he kissed her cheek, then off he goes to freshen up as his queen demands."I love you, believe me but..."