~chapter 2 :3 ~

~yugo's pov~

" YUGO!!! I THOUGHT you said that all the eliatropes where in another DIMENSION!!" the king roared. "i-i did!! i have NO idea how or why she came out of one of my portals!" i fired back. " father he's right. we should trust yugo's word!" ami said as she walked over to the unconscious eliatrope girl. " her pulse is fine and her breathing is regular, so don't worry yugo!" she said smiling at me. * sigh* at least she's alive. but how? how did she get here? and why through one of my portals?.  i think adamai knew what i was thinking because he came up to me and put a ( paw?claw? ehh ill just go with claw XD)  claw on my shoulder, as if to say; its gonna be ok. we'll figure this out together. 

~ le Time skippy~

~ infinity's pov ~

i fell myself wake up.. on something squishy..? what is this..?

???: who is she? 

???: and how do you think she got into one of my portals anyway?

???: she's waking up.

???: SHSHHHHH! 

???: that won't HELP ANYTHING DALLY! 

i stir a bit then open my eyes. i look around. i see a red headed male with a huge bump on  his head, a blonde female with an angry expression, a green haired female  who was smiling at me, a old man who was looking through a bag full of something shiny, a male dragon about kiki's age ( not counting the time in the white dimension since they don't age there ),and a sandy haired boy who has a hat like mine. he looks familiar... i should ask kiki about that.. wait. WHERE'S KIKI?!?!? i think the sandy haired boy said something but i couldn't hear him over my worried thoughts.i have to find her! i jump out of the cloths ( blankets) that where around me i portal out of the room using portals to look  around for kiki. 

~ yugo's pov~ 

i try to ask the girl the simple question of who she is and why she came out of one of my portals. but without warning she jumps out of the blankets and portals out of the room with a very worried expression. did i say something wrong? what was she worried about. i opened a portal to go look for her but  ami stopped me. " don't worry yugo we can go tell father about this. im sure he'll tell the guards to be gentle with her." she said smiling. 

OK~! hoped you guys liked it~! that was supposed to be yesterdays chapter but i fell asleep while typing it( it was late ok! :p) sooooo i might be making a second chapter later today if i have time to make up for not getting this one out on time. 

                                                                   ~ love 

                                                                              infinity~