Ryker Griffithe... The Definition Of Perfect

AGAIN, I REPEAT, SERIOUS TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! MENTION(possible description) OF SUICIDE AND DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM... IF YOU FEEL TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THESE THINGS, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!!! I love all you guys so so so so so much and I want you all to be safe and happy! 

Ryker Griffithe has the definition of a perfect life. He is a great quarterback for the Coyotes, he was never in danger of losing that position due to poor grades, and his parents? They were still together and came to every game. His life was not only the definition of how a life should be, it was perfect. Well at least the surface was. Scratch it and the truth began to seep out like blood. It was until senior year, that he could keep up the act, but after that? The secrets were gushing like a river. His secrets were coming out, his life was crashing down, and he was losing every battle placed in front of him. Maybe even his life. After all that shit, the school was talking about, Ryker was starting to believe them. Maybe he was just a worthless high school has monster. When that brunette came bounding down the hall that day, Ryker already knew what he was going to do and she wasn't going to stop him. No one was. And after that day, nothing was going to be the same, ever.