Like You

3:00 AM

It was 3AM I couldn't sleep I keep having that dream. I haven't told josh I don't want to tell him but if I tell him I know he'll give me some sort of therapy. I can't get my little sister out of my head, it scares me. When i got married to Josh we promised each other that we'd tell whatever it was he knows that I had a little sister who passed away when I was six and she was three of an unknown illness to this day we still don't know what it was.  

9:00 AM 

I'd decided to tell josh the truth.

"josh?" I said.

"yeah Amy? Josh said. 

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" I asked.

"Yes...What is it?"He asked while he sat down 

"I've been having this weird dream every night since Bonnies birthday... and its been scaring me... I dont know what to do... I've been scared to tell you." I told him as the tears started to form in my eyes he must've noticed because he got up and hugged me.

"I understand why you haven't told me amy " he said and hugged tighter.

*Flash Back*

I got home from school and said hello to my parents and wnet to my little 3 year old sister Bonnie who I thought was asleep so I turned her onto her back... and then thats when I saw her , not breathing, I knew she was gone I screamed for my parents they came running in the room and my mom just stood there she knew Bonnie had stopped breathing and my dad he'd stood there in shock and rang the ambulance and took me out of the room, but being only a child my dad said to move on and forget, but when I tried to it became a numb sort of pain, my memories stayed when my parents thought they'd fade, and that led to everyone thinking I was fine.

*End of Flash Back*

Josh decided that we'd all go to the grave of my little sister. Me,Josh and Jack got into the car and drove to the cemetary and I led the way I'd knew where it was since I was eighteen  on Bonnie's Birthday every year i went to her grave and put flowers on the gave and pictures of jack and even speak to her like she was still alive I was still heartbroken by her death but no one could help her passing after her funeral my mom stayed in her room after a few months  she came down for tea and  spoke to my dad and nine moths later she had another little baby in the house and then another and anoyjer then i has two little sisters and one little brother.