Chapter Four

Chloe woke up and saw Beca sleeping next to her. Chloe got a shower and walked back into her room.

"Good morning Sunshine," Chloe said sitting at the end of the bed

"Morning Cutie" Beca sat up slowly "I'm going to make some coffee and then I'll take you to work" Beca got up and kiss Chloe on the cheek. Chloe came down stairs and went into the kitchen "Ready Babe?" Beca said looking at Chloe.

"Yeah, lets go" They left the house and Beca dropped Chloe off at work.

"Have a good day," Beca said kissing Chloe in the car.

"You too and I was thinking of having a girls night in with Aubrey," Chloe said kissing Beca

"Yeah that's okay I have to work late but I'll text you" Beca kissed Chloe again but this time it turned into a makeout.

"Okay I have to go before I get in trouble," Chloe said giggling pulling out of the kiss.

"Okay... I'll see you later" Beca said "Later" Chloe walked away and Beca stared at her ass. Beca's phone went off and saw it was a text from Chloe.

'Perv... Stop watching my ass. Xoxo'

'I was doing no such thing ;)'

'Go to work ya perv :)'

'Okay, okay XOXO... Ps- Nice ass'

'SMH. Perv'

Beca put her phone in her pocket and drove to her apartment and got ready for work. Beca hated how far she was from her work Chloe's house was closer. After getting ready Beca went to work, she went up to her office.

"Beca?" Jesse said as Beca was walking into her office setting her stuff down.

"Yes, Jesse?" She logged into her computer.

"You have several artists wanting to record with you, their numbers are on your desk just give them a call and set up appointments. When you're done I'll tell the front desk." Jesse said smiling.

"Thank you, Jesse, and around um 2 I'm gonna need lunch" Beca smiled "Oh and can you get me breakfast?" Jesse smiled.

"Yeah, sure the usual?" Beca nodded.

"And get yourself something to eat. Okay?" Beca smiled sitting in her new chair.

"Got it, I'll be right back" Jesse left and Beca made phone calls and booked her studio up with a bunch of artists, Beca left Jesse the names and the days that were coming in. Jesse brought Beca her coffee and food. Around 10 am Jesse called Beca on the office phone "You have a meeting in 5"

"Got it thanks to you" Beca got up and walked to the conference room. At 6:15 Beca's iPhone went off and saw it was from Chloe.

How's work?

Boring but I'm getting out now. I miss your beautiful face :(

Beca got a picture message of Chloe's face with the caption 'Better' Beca giggled and got in her car.

That's much better.

I miss your face too :(

Beca sent her a picture of her face with the caption 'Happy?'

Very and Aubrey thinks we're obsessed with each other.

Well, it's kind of true in a completely safe and non-psych way.

Hahaha, you made Aubrey spit her drink all over her self.

Hahahaha nice. So what are the both of you doing tomorrow?

Um, nothing. Why?

Cause I wanna take you and Aubrey out to dinner.

Aubrey wants to know who will pay... She's cheap.

I'll pay and does that mean you guys are in.

Of course, we are.

Well, I'm leaving work so I'll text you as soon as I get home.

Okay, miss you.

Miss you too.

Beca got home and texted Chloe right away. Around 11 o'clock Beca and Chloe fell asleep on the phone. Chloe woke Beca up over the phone so she could get ready. Later that night Beca took Aubrey and Chloe out to their favorite restaurant, Beca and Aubrey really bonded and that made Chloe happy. After dinner, Chloe and Aubrey went to their house and Beca went to her apartment.

-Time Jump-

5 year later Beca moved in with Chloe and Aubrey moved in with her Husband. Beca and Chloe also lived right across from each other houses. Aubrey was pregnant with her second child and Chloe was pregnant with her and Beca's second child as well. Aubrey had a Daughter Rose and was pregnant with a boy that they were going to name Ryan. Chloe and Beca's first son's name was Dean and the second child would be named Alexis seeing as they were having a girl. Chloe and Beca wanted to have four kids and Chloe was going to have the first two while Beca was going to have the last too. Aubrey also wanted to have four kids. Beca and Chloe been married for 4 years and Aubrey has been Married to her Husband Kevin for 3 years.