Fry Bits

The next morning I woke up and decided I wanted to get some fry bits, I know someone who will give em to me there. I got up, got dressed and headed out, today was a free day. I was about to say I was leaving but remembered Erin was already out so I got up and left as well.

Once I entered the first thing I saw was my sister on the counter having a sugar high. Erin Hissed and screamed "who are you, and what are you doing on my land?!" "Trying to get some bits Erin" I replied. "you look like you need something other than sugar." She hissed "I will never give it up you evil sweets stealing monsterrr!" I sighed "do you want some or not" "does is have sugar?" she asked. "n-no?" I answered to witch she smacked my wallet. "Erin I still need that to buy my bits" I said as I picked up my wallet. "I don't currreee!" she said as I approached the counter, Erin began to swing from the menu. I get to the counter "I heard I could get bits here" I said to the cashier who went to the back calling "flash." Soon after a fur came up to the counter and I might have blushed a little. "So, you want some bits?" he asked "y-yeah" I said. He went back and after some time he returned with a container used for corn dogs filled with fry bits. "how much will that be?" I asked "it's on the house" he replyed with a smile. I smiled back and accepted the bits "thank you" "you still owe me something though" he said.
"what?"
"you owe me a good time tonight" I blushed but nodded. He went back to the back and I sat down. As I began eating, I see Erin sleeping while hanging from the menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I don't normally do these announcements but I'm here to tell you guys about Je T'aime by SlowSeepingInsanity She'll be doing Erin's perspective.