Chapter 18: Curiosity

I got home, I knocked at the door tapos naalala ko sinabi saakin ni Tita Ana na may spare key jan sa ilalim ng paso na nasa gilid ng pinto.

Inangat ko yun, tapos kinuha ko yung susi tapos I unlocked the door.

I opened the door and saw Justin sitting in the couch watching t.v. I was so shocked on how behave he is.

I went near him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he smiled and said "I cooked something for you to eat, tapos na ako kumain."

I just walked in the dining room and I saw some bake mac and cheese omy gosh my favorite. Ang daming natirang bake mac para lang sakin haha I grab a plate then pumunta na ako sa living room umupo ako sa isang side ng couch, tapos he patted his side na dun daw ako. Eh kunwari di ko siya pinansin so he went to my side and watched t.v.

So romantic, even without spending something this scene gets even better than ever nothing could go wrong.

So I was trying to eat my bake mac, di ko siya pinapansin tutok lang din talaga ako sa t.v. nun then I smiled a little showing my teeth.

He questioned me "hey? How are you doing lately?" Rubbed his hair.

"Im good thanks" Inirapan ko siya kasi hanggang ngayon naaalala ko pa rin nga pinaggagagawa niya. Akala niya di niya alam he was wrong to date me in the 1st place co'z i'm an observer.

I smirked at him when his trying to say something funny I always did a fake laugh.

"Look I'm sorry. The truth is I didn't actually go to the mall..."

I cutted him off

"You know what, it's okay! Wala naman talagang so called na 'tayo' so why even bother apologizing to me."

"Look I'm sorry di ko talaga sinasadya yun, nadala lang ako ng damdamin ko"

Then his phone starts to ring, I got a hold of his phone and it's an unknown number.

Nakita niya rin na hawak-hawak ko phone niya, ni hindi siya kinabahan saakin.

"That goes to show that I trust you and I'M ALL YOURS ELAINE I LOVE YOU."

Pero di ko parin pinalagpas to kaya sinagot ko yung tawag. I heard a girls voice.

I walked away and tried listening to her.
"Hello Justin?" The girl asked.

Hello siya ng hello pero di ko sinasagot.

"I just wanna say thank you sa tulong na binigay mo, and goodluck proposing to her." She giggled and hunged up.

My face was half confused and angry, I turned to him there he was in the living room proposing with some flowers and chocolates and a large teddy bear at the sofa.

Natawa ako bigla kasi parang ang simple and he's only wearing his shirt and his cartoonic boxers.

"Elaine De Torres I love you and I miss you every single day, I'm sorry na naguguluhan ka sa atin but this is it. Will you be my girlfriend officially?"

"Eh diba you said na di ka nakikipagrelasyon ng matagal sa babae!"

"Pano kung nalaman to ng lahat? Will you still love me and never leave me?" Dagdag ko pa, my tears starting to release.

Napatingin siya sa ceiling, and said "yes tatanggapin pa rin kita kahit alam na ng lahat, I surrender!"

He cried and fell on his knees he opened his arms and said his sorry.

"I'm sorry na, napaka rude ko sayo, the first time we met, I'm sorry na lagi mo kong nakikita na may babaeng kasama nun, I'm sorry na mapanakit ako, I'm sorry."