Chapter 3 - The Goodbye Party

Sophie's P.O.V.

I was sitting between Cameron and Lily and focused on the movie. I was still super embarrassed from when he walked in on my dancing to Chillin Like A Villain. All I wanted to do in that moment was to sink through the ground and disappear. Mixed with my embarrassment I was also very surprised because what the hell was THE Cameron Boyce doing in my livingroom, talk about a chock. And if it wasn't enough with my embarrassing dancing I blurted out I know like such a fangirl when he presented himself. What a great first impression I made, now he probably thinks I'm a fan which I guess I am but still. I glanced over at him to see him staring right at me. I quickly turned my head back to the TV screen. Why was he staring at me? I know I have a boyfriend but he's so much hotter in real life than on pictures or on the TV screen. When the movie was over the clock was 10.30 pm and the youngest kid had fallen asleep on the couch already. It was now time for everyone to leave and we all said goodbye but once everyone had left I noticed that Cameron and his parents where still here.

"Sophie can you show Cameron to your room? You're gonna have to share your room with him for tonight because it's too late for them to go back all the way to Los Angeles tonight. You can make a bed out of the couch that you have in there right?" My mom said.

"Okay sure... and yeah you can" I said. "let's go" I then said to Cameron.

Cameron grabbed his backpack and followed me upstairs. I opened the door to my room which was quite messy but hey, I didn't knew I was going to have a guest tonight.

"Nice room" Cameron said and looked around.

"Thanks..." I said.

He spotted the picture of me and Alex from our Senior Prom next to my bed wearing our prom king & queen crowns.

"So uhm... You're going to sleep on the couch over there which you can pull it out and make it to a bed" I said.

Cameron nodded and started to make the bed. I watched him when I remembered my conversation with Alex earlier. The goodbye party! I rushed over to my closet and pulled out a white of shoulder top with flowers. Cameron was too busy making his bed so I pulled off my t-shirt and put on the other top while just standing there. I then grabbed my black thick heeled ankle boots and walked back to my bed to put them on. I then quickly walked over to my makeup table and looked at my makeup. It was pretty simple as I've had it on the whole day. I decided to make it a little more party like by changing my lipcolor. I wiped off the nude pink color I already had on and started to applying a red lipstick that matched the color of the flowers on my top.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me say.

I turned around to face Cameron who was done making his bed and was now sitting on it.

"I'm going out for abit" I said.

"Okay" He replied.

I checked my lips, they where perfectly red. Still holding the lipstick in my hand I grabbed my black little crossbody bag and then I put the lipstick and some other things into it. I walked downstairs and Cameron quickly followed me.

"Sophie sweetie, where are you going?" My mom said from the livingroom.

"I'm going to the goodbye party at a boy in my old school's house. It's the last time I'll see everybody before we go to college. You know Alex is going to move across the country" I said.

"I know... but what about Cameron? It's not that nice to leave him here. Why don't you take him with you" She said.

"Okay sure, do you want that?" I said and turned to Cameron.

"Sure I don't mind" He said.

"Great then let's go" I said.

The two of us left the house and started walking towards the bus stop.

"So who's Alex?" Cameron asked.

"My boyfriend" I said.

"I see, and he's moving across the country?" He asked.

"Yeah, he got a football scholarship to Penn State which has been his dream for so long" I said.

"Oh well that's really cool" He said.

"Yeah, I'm really proud of him" I said.

20 minutes later we arrived at the party. The clock was now 11.20 pm. We walked into Alex best friend Gavin's house. The music was loud and people where already really drunk. As we entered the hallway I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh my gosh, I did not knew you where coming girl! What happened to that dinner party with your parents?" It said.

I turned around to see Alessia with a red party cup in her hand.

"Well since all the kids are young it ended at 10.30 because they had to go home and sleep. I wouldn't miss the last ever party for San Diego High's graduates" I said and laughed.

"Well I'm really happy that you're here" She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back and then she pulled away because she had noticed Cameron over my shoulder while hugging me.

"Wait a second, I know you. You're Cameron Boyce!" Alessia said.

"That's me" Cameron said and chuckled.

"Girl what is he doing here and how do you know him? If you've been hiding from me that you know him then you're dead" Alessia said and looked at me.

"I met him for like 5 hours ago so chill. Apparently our moms went to college together and mom invited them over to the dinner party" I said.

"Oh wow" She said.

"Anyways, Cameron this is my best friend Alessia" I said and smiled.

"Hello" Alessia said and smiled

"Hi, nice to meet you" Cameron said and smiled back.