Prolouge: It Begins

"M'lady loves me, She's Mine, Anti!" Dark says with anger. "Get yourself out of the fucking clouds, She's Mine, and she loves me." Anti mocks. "I don't think so, why don't you go home." Dark mimicked. "I don't need to, I'm already home,you'll never-" Anti starts but gets cut off by Dark Dan. "You too, enough of the fighting of who ever loves the princess." He states. "So, you want her too, both of you can't-" Dark gets cut off by Ablazing Phil. "I'm about the 3 of you in a minute if you don't leave my icicle alone!" He yelled. "You can't have her either!" Anti starts. Everyone fights over who gets The princess. Bad Idea to fight. Suddenly the ground starts to shake. "Argh!" Anti grunts. "We've awoken M'lady from her beauty sleep." Dark Dan shrieks. Everyone except Anti and Dark fall to the ground. Then a hand comes out of the ground, Anti and Dark freeze on the spot terrified. A female comes out of the ground. She had Medium straight brown hair with a purple Streak covering part of her face, wearing a black leather jacket and a ripped and bloody tank top and Jeans, along with black leather fingerless gloves. Brown eye and a purple eye. She was holding a bloody knife. "M'lady DarkMewYuki, I'm sorry we-" She cuts Dark off by kneeing him in the gut. "Ngh!" He screamed. He falls to the ground grabbing his stomach. She was pissed, she then faces anti. "M'lady, I can expla-" She cuts Anti off by placing her index finger on his mouth to shush him. "Shhhhhh." She said. She grews her evil grin. She removes her finger from Anti's mouth and places her lips against Anti's. Anti returns the kiss and they started making out, as soon Anti was about to lift her shirt, she attempts to stab him but he grabs her arm. "Nice, try." "But I don't belong to anyone." Anti then faints and falls to the floor. "Sleeping lipstick never gets old!" She cackles.