#4

"You know I didn't know what this would become. I didn't know you'd be different."

"Different? Really? Is that why you brought me to Mrs. Robinson, where you brought all the other women, because I'm so different?"

"That was wrong. I admit it."

"It's all wrong, all of this is wrong. You put money into my account that, I don't want it. You bought the company I work for. This isn't a relationship, Christian, it's ownership. I'm trying to understand you. I am just, wanting to get close to you. But it's really difficult to do that when you keep doing bizarre things like this, and it's really difficult to do that when you won't let me touch you."

(Christian stands up and walks over to Ana)

"Come to my bedroom."

"Sex is not gonna fix this right now. Are you insane?"

"Ana, please."

(Takes her to his room and starts to take his shirt off)

"You wanted a road-map? (Takes shirt off completely and positions Ana's hand at his chest with a tube of lipstick in her hand) Start here."

(Ana directs the road-map on Christian's chest while his breath shudders. She then moves it under his neck, still receiving the same reaction, and then stops while Christian opens his eyes)

"Those are my boundaries."

(Ana sighs)

"I can live with that."

"Then I'm all yours."